School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The moon in EA

Started by Yasmine, Dec 10, 2010, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yasmine

Hello all,
I have a question regarding the moon in EA.  I'm still fairly new here and have mostly read astrological material that teaches a person's natal moon sign is representative of their souls past. For instance, it's often taught that having an Aries moon would indicate the person's inbuilt emotional patterning is very Arian in nature and is ingrained from living many lives through this archetype. In addition I've noticed EA is unusual in that it examines the north and south nodes of all the planets, whereas most other astrology schools seem to only look at the nodes of the moon, which are generally said to represent points of personal karmic imbalance.
I've learned through EA that the south node of the planets speak of our past, the natal chart planets are our present, and the future is represented by the north nodes of the planets (Pluto mainly, as it represents soul ).
So I'm figuring this means the natal moon sign doesn't represent the souls past, as I've so often read in other astrological material. The souls past would be understood by the moons south node, and south nodes of all other planets and the natal Pluto. 
Would this also mean that the natal moon sign is the egocentric structure the soul has chosen to evolve through in the present life as it moves towards the north node of moon  (depending on the chart aspects) and PPP. 
I "˜m feeling compelled to understand my souls past at this time. Have been examining the south nodes of all my planets as well as my natal Pluto and nodes of moon. Am just wondering if the natal moon sign should be considered in relation to the souls past, or if it mainly relates to the current lifetime.
Blessings
Yasmine

Rad

Hi Yasmine,

Yes the the past of the Soul becomes the determinant of the symbols in the current life, including the Moon.

God Bless, Rad