School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

question on synastry

Started by Karavan, May 10, 2013, 06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karavan

Hello! I'm a beginner and I would like to have some insights concerning the synastry, particularly with the pluto of one person on the south node of the other. Is the interpretation the same that for Pluto conjunct the ruler of the south node? For example is the effect of the Pluto of one person on cancer Ascendant of the other similar to a Pluto moon interaspect between the 2 charts Or would it be some differences?
Maybe this depends on the strenght of the moon energy in the chart?

Thanks for your help! :D

Rad

Quote from: Karavan on May 10, 2013, 06:35 PM
Hello! I'm a beginner and I would like to have some insights concerning the synastry, particularly with the pluto of one person on the south node of the other. Is the interpretation the same that for Pluto conjunct the ruler of the south node? For example is the effect of the Pluto of one person on cancer Ascendant of the other similar to a Pluto moon interaspect between the 2 charts Or would it be some differences?
Maybe this depends on the strenght of the moon energy in the chart?

Thanks for your help! :D

Hi Karavan,

First, welcome to our message board. In order to understand any one symbol in a birth chart, or synastry charts, one must understand the entire context of the whole chart(s) first. If I take one ingredient out of a pie that has twenty it would be impossible for me to know what that pie actually is. The same principle applies to astrological charts.

God Bless, Rad

Karavan

Thanks for your answer Rad!
  :D