School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Read for free Autobiography Of A Yogi, The Holy Science, words of Anandamayi Ma

Started by Rad, Jan 29, 2017, 09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi DDD,

Great you realized this on your own. I am posting anyway the diagram of the chakra's and the natural circulation of the energy/ breathing within the spine, and around the chakras, for others to understand as well.

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Rad, thanks for the image of the energy flow and chakras, it's really helpful.  DDD

dollydaydream

Hi Rad, I was just reading some of Yogananda's writings and came across this ".......Ordinary waking consciousness, subconsciousness, super-subconsciousness-all forms of ego consciousness-share this characteristic: they are relative....."  Super-subconsciousness sounds like a Pluto phenomenon to me, but how is it different from subconsciousness?  Thanks, as always.  DDD

Rad

Hi DDD,

Most humans are unaware, not conscious, of the contents within their subconsciousness: the individuated unconscious. When a human is consciously AWARE, CONSCIOUS OF, that content then it is what he calls the super subconsciousness. Generally about 80% of the choices that a human makes, consciously, are conditioned by the subconscious content with their consciousness.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Rad

Hi Heather,

This correlates to the evolutionary energy within the body called Kundalini. The body will progressively adjust to this energy.

Here is a link to a book called Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy In Man that was written by a Soul who had a full and spontaneous awakening within his Soul caused by  Kundalini that will explain all this to you. https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Evolutionary-Energy-Krishna-Gopi/dp/1570622809/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505140144&sr=8-1&keywords=kundalini+the+evolutionary+energy+in+man

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Heather.

Just be mindful that these are 'symptoms' of kundalini energy that will resolve themselves in time.

God Bless, Rad

dollydaydream

Hi Rad, in meditation I have become aware of an element in my consciousness that is utterly detached and emotionally disengaged.  It's just watching, always..... Is this normal?  Many thanks and best wishes.  DDD

dollydaydream

Hi Rad, no need to reply to my last message, I just did some research online and found out that my experience is normal.  :)  DDD

Rad