School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirta

Linda

An exhaustive approach would be very beneficial.

Looking forward to studying with you and our group.

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Group,

So let's begin relatively simply, and build from there. When Lucifer is in Aries, from the bearer of Light's point of view, the consciousness of God/ess tries to fill the Soul with the energy and desires to begin a brand new cycle of evolutionary development: the break from the past. In so doing, the Soul can thus be filled with the consciousness of having a necessary courage and independence to do so. As a result, the Soul can then inwardly feel it has something new or special to do that requires and essential freedom to initiate whatever experiences necessary to discover and actualize that which is new for itself in evolutionary terms. And , because of this, such a Soul can also then desire to inspire and lead the way's for others in terms of discovering something new for themselves.

The natal house in which the Lucifer in Aries manifests is where these bearer of Light archetypes will manifest. The specific evolutionary condition of any given Soul will condition or determine the nature of how these archetypes manifest.

Right now for those who are participating in this thread go ahead and write out Lucifer in Aries through the houses relative to these simple archetypes, and condition each one by way of the consensus, individuated, and spiritual evolutionary conditions. When done please post here so that we can all go through them together.

If you have any questions please ask them now.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Hi Rad,

Just wanting to clarify the context of Lucifer as Bearer of Light for the purpose of this exercise.  What you have presented as the basis of lucifer in aries, from the point of view of bearer of light, sounds like the natural intent of the aries archetype itself. My understanding is that every archetype in EA has a natural manifestation, and when we choose to cooperate with the intent of any symbol in the birth chart, we are cooperating with the will of God'dess (returning desire).  When we choose to resist that intent, we are essentially 'rebelling' against God'dess will (desire to stay separate).  How then is lucifer as bearer of light within the aries archetype distinct from the archetype of aries itself?  We have learned that the lucifer symbol, when manifesting through the consciousness of evil, has some very specific correlations. For example this will correlate to the weakest point in the soul structure, and where/how any of us can be influenced by evil in ways that will attempt to create the opposite reality intended. Also that as an underlying MO, evil will attempt to magnify and distort reality in order to induce negative emotion, relative to the weakest point in the soul structure, to make the soul feel that its efforts to heal or liberate from these influences are futile. 

If these dynamics are operative in the lucifer symbol when manifesting as evil, it seems there would also be dynamics that are distinct to lucifer as bearer of light.  Just wanted to find out if there is anything relevant that could be added along these lines, to further clarify the dynamics of lucifer when being applied as bearer of light--beyond the obvious intention of cooperating with the natural archetypes of the sign/house that lucifer is in, its aspects, rulers, etc.  I hope my question is clear..let me know if its not.

Thanks,
Stacie

Rad

Quote from: Stacie on Oct 31, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Rad,

Just wanting to clarify the context of Lucifer as Bearer of Light for the purpose of this exercise.  What you have presented as the basis of lucifer in aries, from the point of view of bearer of light, sounds like the natural intent of the aries archetype itself. My understanding is that every archetype in EA has a natural manifestation, and when we choose to cooperate with the intent of any symbol in the birth chart, we are cooperating with the will of God'dess (returning desire).  When we choose to resist that intent, we are essentially 'rebelling' against God'dess will (desire to stay separate).  How then is lucifer as bearer of light within the aries archetype distinct from the archetype of aries itself?  We have learned that the lucifer symbol, when manifesting through the consciousness of evil, has some very specific correlations. For example this will correlate to the weakest point in the soul structure, and where/how any of us can be influenced by evil in ways that will attempt to create the opposite reality intended. Also that as an underlying MO, evil will attempt to magnify and distort reality in order to induce negative emotion, relative to the weakest point in the soul structure, to make the soul feel that its efforts to heal or liberate from these influences are futile. 

If these dynamics are operative in the lucifer symbol when manifesting as evil, it seems there would also be dynamics that are distinct to lucifer as bearer of light.  Just wanted to find out if there is anything relevant that could be added along these lines, to further clarify the dynamics of lucifer when being applied as bearer of light--beyond the obvious intention of cooperating with the natural archetypes of the sign/house that lucifer is in, its aspects, rulers, etc.  I hope my question is clear..let me know if its not.

Thanks,
Stacie

Hi Stacie,

The underlying EA paradigm in any chart correlates as you know the the Soul's own program in any given life in which the dynamic of free choice is then the determinant of what the Soul decides to do relative to it's ongoing evolutionary intentions. If the Soul makes choices to move forwards with it's own intentions by way of the choices it makes then such choices, progressively, begin to exit the separating desires that keep the Soul away from it's Source: God/ess. If the Soul resists by way of choice making it's own ongoing evolutionary intentions then it is sustaining those separating desires that keep it from going home to it's Source.

The Lucifer as 'bearer of Light' is an archetype, of itself, in which the Source of the Soul, all Souls, manifests an internal energy or consciousness of God/ess within the Soul whose intention, the Source's, is to help the Soul not only evolve, but evolve in such a way that the nature of such intentions brings the Soul ever closer back to it's Source. Thus such intentions of God/ess relative to the archetype of Lucifer as 'bearer of Light' manifest through the sign, house, and aspects to it. These intentions created by the Source are unique to the individual evolutionary and karmic context of each Soul. 

Aries in an archetypes, like any archetype, that has a spectrum of archetypal dynamics within it. Lucifer, the Source, is the Origin of those archetypes, and all archetypes. So the simple definition of Lucifer in Aries that was created in this thread reflects this fact.

The Soul, in any of us, experiences the intentions of God/ess relative to Lucifer as 'bearer of Light' as an impulse, an energy, a consciousness, that is LARGER THAT THE SOUL ITSELF. If the Soul acknowledges this energy, impulse, or consciousness, and then makes choices to honor what the intentions are relative to this, then such a Soul is putting itself in alignment with the Source of itself. In so doing the Soul is consciously or directly experiencing the energy of consciousness of God'ess as the 'bearer of Light' in it's own life.

As a result the Soul quickens it's own evolution back to it's Source.

If you any additional questions about this please ask.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

I've realized the vastness of this assignment. I'm wishing to understand your intention for this thread. Do you wish us to be brief in our descriptions of Bearer of Light/Lucifer in Aries through all the houses in all the evolutionary stages and their sub-stages?  Perhaps do we not go into the sub-stages?  Or everyone just do as they feel inclined?

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda, and all others in our group ,

Linda: Thanks for making that great effort. Much of what you have written does not correlate to purely the 'bearer of Light' impulse, energy, or consciousness of God/ess which is what the focus of this thread is. Most of what you have written is the interaction between God/ess and Evil with the resulting inner struggle within the Aries archetype manifesting through the evolutionary states.

What I had in mind was something much more simple than this: focusing on the impulse or consciousness of the 'bearer of Light' through the signs right now. Thus, the simple definition that was provided. All of us, again, inwardly experience this impulse or consciousness from the 'bearer of Light' as something much larger than ourselves: our Soul/ ego. An analogy would be something like a person standing still on a street and suddenly or perpetually a wind manifests that moves against the person.

Let's make a simple example:

Lucifer in Aries in the 2nd House: A Soul who inwardly experiences an impulse or sense of consciousness, that is not it's own, that is directly it, encouraging it, to discover through action new values for itself that correlate to it's underlying meaning for it's life. The intent of the 'bearer of Light' in so doing is to have such a Soul change it's inner relationship to itself: how the Soul is relating to itself. In so doing this in turn will have the affect of changing how the Soul relates to others. Since the consciousness of God/ess is always to give to others this would then manifest within this Soul the desire to help others discover new values for themselves, of discovering a new meaning for their own lives.

This is just a simple example but my intent is to keep it simple for now.

This simple example could then be put through the consensus, individuated, and spiritual evolutionary states: not the sub-states unless any of those participating in the thread feels like doing that.

Let's again make simple examples:

In the consensus state, just as an example, not meant to be exhaustive of all possibilities, let's say the Soul had as a preexisting value system equaling the meaning for it's life, how it inwardly related to itself and thus others, that was focused on acquiring material gain leading to wealth formation. In turn this then created a valuing of greed. Because of this value system the Soul thus related to others as potential 'resources' that it could use to further it's desires for material gain: using others therein.

With the Lucifer in Aries in this house, given that preexisting context, the impulse or consciousness of God/ess, the bearer of Light, would inwardly manifest as a 'wind' in which Soul found itself, at first because of the preexisting values, feeling limited by those values. This would then manifest as a thought or desires that then said 'there must be more than this'. Given the existing context that could then manifest as this Soul desiring, because of the impulse of the 'bearer of Light', to share it's preexisting wealth/ resources with others. There could be many manifestations of that. For example, the Soul could desire to share of give some of it's wealth to charities that benefit others. And if this Soul had preexisting relationship with others who also were wealthy, or had some kind of material abundance, this could then manifest as encouraging them to do the same thing in order to deepen their own sense of personal meaning for living, to change their own inner relationships because of.

So this example illustrates what I had in mind.

Let me know if this makes sense to you, and everyone else who is reading this. If you have questions please ask now.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

I do understand what you mean now.

Thanks for giving those examples, for they will allow
me to supply more simple definitions in the way you
have suggested.

I've deleted my post in order to get on the right track.

Thanks,

Linda

Stacie

Hi All,

Just wanted to express thanks for the discussion/focus that's been initiated here to understand and work with lucifer as bearer of light.  Yesterday God'dess gave me an opportunity to witness/participate in this impulse playing out in my own life.  In making the choice to act on it (after initially brushing it off bcz of concern for safety--i.e. it was 3 am in a dark unpopulated part of the city), I ended up having a really incredible encounter with a homeless man.  Neither one of us knew what was coming until it was upon us--a powerful heart communion that can only be explained as the love of God'dess.  This man seemed to be at his wit's end when I pulled over to engage him"¦he had been walking slowly down the street with a slight limp and his head bowed down..nothing on him but the shirt on his back.  Gave him a few bucks so he could grab some breakfast, which he expressed such gratitude for. But it later became clear to me that the real value of that encounter had nothing to do with the money and everything to do with the receipt of an unsolicited gesture of love/concern from a stranger. I watched his inner state shift right before my eyes, and in witnessing that, it instantly shifted my inner state too. In fact, shortly after making contact, his attention turned to heart-felt concern for MY safety and wellbeing, with me being alone in that part of town and all.  We exchanged the traditional "God bless you's" and I could see in his eyes that he really, really meant it..also that he was recognizing that God'dess was answering his inner cries by me pulling over in my car, rolling down the window, and just saying the simple words, "Are you ok?".  It was a really neat interaction, and as I drove away I heard him call out from the street corner, "I love you!!".  It just made my heart melt.  That experience was just as healing and comforting for me as it was for him, and it was a direct result of this thread that I paused to do a self-check on my hesitation to reach out, acting on the impulse instead.  Just wanted to share that.

Stacie

Stacie

Oh yeah, and I guess it's helpful to point out that the story I just shared is relative to a natal lucifer rx in taurus/11th house.

Rad

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for sharing your story which so perfectly reflects your natal Lucifer retro in Taurus in the 11th. This is, indeed, how the 'bearer of Light' manifests. So many humans always, inwardly, want God to do something for us. How many, within themselves, say "what can I do for God/ess". Your actions with this homeless man reflects exactly that.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Hi Rad, I too am following along and may participate fully, it all depends on time and where my focus goes.  

I am wondering about this statement below:
Quote from: Rad on Oct 31, 2012, 09:54 AM
The Soul, in any of us, experiences the intentions of God/ess relative to Lucifer as 'bearer of Light' as an impulse, an energy, a consciousness, that is LARGER THAT THE SOUL ITSELF.

How could this impulse be larger than the soul itself?  Does this mean Lucifer, in the form of bearer of light, helps activate the souls evolutionary mission or intent, so to speak? and natal Pluto?

For me, I personally experience this, as my natal Pluto is in house which rules my natal Lucifer, thus I feel them intrinsically related, with house archetypes that square forcing the issues they bring me personally to the surface.

ALSO, in writing brief descriptions of Lucifer in Aries through the houses, do we write about the house's influence from the perspective of Pluto?  I guess I think about the houses as they relate to Pluto, so getting that out of my mind seems counter-intuitive when thinking about EA.  

Thanks Rad.

Godd'ess Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy

Stacie reading about your encounter brings tears to my eyes and heart--THANK YOU for sharing it.

I too have had similar experiences with those who, in what feels like a loveless never-ending moment and absolute despair, another extends concern and care, at the risk of whatever.  I've been on both sides and another's open-heart and willingness to share truly 'bears light' when there seemed to be none.

with Love,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Wendy,

Quote from: Wendy on Nov 03, 2012, 11:59 AM
Hi Rad, I too am following along and may participate fully, it all depends on time and where my focus goes.  

I am wondering about this statement below:
Quote from: Rad on Oct 31, 2012, 09:54 AM
The Soul, in any of us, experiences the intentions of God/ess relative to Lucifer as 'bearer of Light' as an impulse, an energy, a consciousness, that is LARGER THAT THE SOUL ITSELF.

How could this impulse be larger than the soul itself?

Because what we call God/ess is larger than any individual Soul.

Does this mean Lucifer, in the form of bearer of light, helps activate the souls evolutionary mission or intent, so to speak? and natal Pluto?

Yes because of the consciousness or impulse of God/ess that makes the Soul aware of it's own Source: thus the desire, how ever momentary it may be for some, to return to the Source of the Soul.

For me, I personally experience this, as my natal Pluto is in house which rules my natal Lucifer, thus I feel them intrinsically related, with house archetypes that square forcing the issues they bring me personally to the surface.

ALSO, in writing brief descriptions of Lucifer in Aries through the houses, do we write about the house's influence from the perspective of Pluto?  I guess I think about the houses as they relate to Pluto, so getting that out of my mind seems counter-intuitive when thinking about EA.  

The archetypes that JWG wrote about, taught about, relative to the houses are just that: archetypes that directly correlate to the nature of each house or sign. Pluto as it's own archetype, the Soul, manifests through these archetypes just as he taught. Lucifer also manifests through these very same archetypes in the way that it does. The example I wrote about above illustrates this, just as does the experience that Stacie shared.

God Bless, Rad