School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

Rad

Hi Heather, Stacie, Gonzalo, and Ari ...

Ok, I think we will start this focus on the God aspect of the asteroid Lucifer next week. If anyone else wants to join in please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi Rad

I am extremely interested in this and would like to participate as well

Cat

mirta

Hi Rad,
I would like to participate too. Thanks so much for this opportunity to focus on the God aspect of the symbol  of  Lucifer.
God Bless
Mirta

Sunyata

Linda

mountainheather

Hi Rad and everyone,
I have something to clarify before we start. I understand the symbol of God consciousness to be represented in the chart by Neptune, 12th house and Pisces. Is there an interface or something in common with the archetypal Lucifer God consciousness, or should this question wait until we discuss Lucifer in aspect to Neptune the 12house and Pisces?
Thanks again and looking forward to working with everyone here!
Heather
(your welcome Stacie!)

Upasika

Hi Rad,

Sounds very interesting and I'll be following along, although may not have time to partcipate, I will if I can. Thanks.

Upasika

Rad

Quote from: mountainheather on Oct 26, 2012, 05:14 PM
Hi Rad and everyone,
I have something to clarify before we start. I understand the symbol of God consciousness to be represented in the chart by Neptune, 12th house and Pisces. Is there an interface or something in common with the archetypal Lucifer God consciousness, or should this question wait until we discuss Lucifer in aspect to Neptune the 12house and Pisces?
Thanks again and looking forward to working with everyone here!
Heather
(your welcome Stacie!)

Hi Heather,

Yes, they do. Just as Scorpio, the 8th, and Pluto can also correlate with the phenomena of Evil. There are many doors through which the impulse/ consciousness of God or Evil manifest in our lives. The asteroid Lucifer simply correlates to one of those doors.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Kristin

Hi Rad,

What a valuable study this will be ..thank you!
I will follow along as well and when time allows following the conference will jump in when I can.

Peace,
Kristin

Rad

Hi All,

Well it's great that so many of you want to participate in this thread. We will start tomorrow, Tuesday, as I have many things I need to tend to at the moment. The first thought I want us all to work with as we at first talk about Lucifer, as bearer of Light/God, through the signs is that this influence manifests in direct correlation with the underlying EA paradigm in each birth chart. In other words it is essential that we establish the EA context of any given Soul in order to understand the natal placement of Lucifer in any birth chart. And this includes the natural evolutionary states of any given Soul.

So what I propose that we do is after discussing the total archetype of Lucifer in Aries, for example, that we then create a few examples of birth charts that have the underlying EA paradigm in place in order to understand exactly how and why the Lucifer in Aries manifests in a given context.

In so doing we will only examine the core of any given EA paradigm, not all of it's manifestations but just it's core. And from that core understanding then examining and discussing the Lucifer in Aries relative to that core context. I would to do this with Lucifer through all the signs. And, from there, we can begin to add on to this by way of Lucifer's Nodes, and the location of it's planetary rulers in any given chart.

So we are looking at a fairly exhaustive approach, but an approach that will help all of us understand and apply correctly the placement of Lucifer in any given birth chart.

If anyone does not want to participate in this way please let me know. By not replying to me in this way I will assume that those that don't want to proceed in this way.

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
I'll participate with the format you have described. I'm not sure whether you needed a reply or not, but I did just in case.
Heather

cat777

Stacie