School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Rad I'm so grateful for your sharing on Lucifer retrograde - I want to share my own personal experience of that just over the past couple of days.
Yesterday I was set up to give many mini readings at a cafe and came across a couple souls who have nodes at the end of the fixed signs and/or Venus at the very last degree of Scorpio.

The themes that came up for my clients and have been coming up for myself (since I have a Chiron Moon opposition at the end of Taurus/Scoprio) were about becoming aware of patterns of manipulation and dishonesty relative to the nature of our actual desires, and how we have acted upon those desires in the past.

Just before I read this post I was praying for higher understanding of my own inner psychology so I can learn from where I have been previously unconscious. And just now, while I am typing this my friend with Venus at the end of Scorpio squaring the nodes just walked up to me and gave me some food.

I didn't think about the fact of Lucifer being retro in Scorpio until now, and that provides so much context. Love,
am

Wendy

Hi Rad,

I wanted to add to the thread, but the post includes a personal story about Lucifer's transit in Scorpio, which includes its Bearer of Light influence, Lucifer's influence in my early life and from the last time it transited in Scorpio, so I'm not sure if it's okay to actually post it.  I did last evening, but thought I better ask you first, so I deleted the post.

Thanks,
Wendy

Elen

Wendy,

Thank you for sharing your journey.  It has helped me to hear it.

Peace,
Elen

Wendy

Sunyata,

I also want to acknowledge your courage and offer blessings to you and your  family--may legions of Angels assist you all.

From reading your posts and all the replies, I have learned a great deal.

Thank you,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

"A question that arises for me from your answer is about people who are affected or harmed through other people engaged in that types of cults and magic. Does the affected people need, in order to be affected in that way, to have some type of prior connection with such types of energies, or a special vulnerability (psychological, emotional)? This seems to be the case when the effect is induced through suggestion, as when the agent needs to deliver some objects or image to the affected which produce a shock in which that image cannot be understood or integrated, creating an unresolved state through which fear manifests, creating a vulnerability."

They do not have to have a prior connection to such types of energies. And, yes, generally Souls who are hypersensitive and quite fearful for whatever reasons do have a vulnerability to these energies. Within this such Souls will also have some sort of 'belief' system that, because of the belief system, also make them especially vulnerable.

"But I understand that in other cases the effect is produced directly by energy, without any images entering the conscious awareness of the affected. Can anyone be affected by such? Would being affected by such indicate an evolutionary necessity involving the need to become aware of such types of influences? If not, what would be the intention?"

Yes, anyone can be affected by such because certain Souls who are permeated by Evil who have 'mastered' the capacity to manipulate Natural Laws in CONJUNCTION WITH EVIL ITSELF AND THE AGENTS OF THAT EVIL can affect just about anyone. Remember here the life of Jesus himself who very often said "Satan, get behind me". In essence leave me alone.

Yes, in such cases there is generally an evolutionary need to become aware of such types of influences.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Wendy,

Yes, please feel free to post and share your own story about this.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Quote from: Rad on Mar 28, 2012, 10:08 AM
Hi Wendy,

Yes, please feel free to post and share your own story about this.

God Bless, Rad

Okay thanks.  I also meant to state that the post includes the darker side of Lucifer as well, but ultimately carries a message of hope and Light.

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy

Wow Rad, I am blow away by how powerfully effective, in a positive way, reading through this whole thread is in my life.  I feel the courage to move forward again in a way that I haven't been able to do for some time now.  So I truly appreciate you sharing all of this information on this forum.

I had loads of questions that I am working on forming and plan to post them and my Bearer of Light experience tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Wendy

Linda

Hi Rad,

Aleister Crowley
Lucifer 29 deg Pisces, 9th house, conj N.Node Aries
S.Node of Lucifer 26 deg Capricorn, 5th house, conj Mars and squ Venus
N.Node 2 deg Virgo, 2nd house, conj Vesta

Sorry for so many questions Rad.  Please cull if necessary ;D

Many people were attracted to him and his teachings and underwent significant transformations in their lives.  They honestly believed that he made them see the Light.  That's the way he is looked upon by those people who have studied his books and teachings, and who are inspired by them.  He wrote a bunch of books that exposed the repressions in the Catholic Church.  He naturally opposed that kind of evil, the distortions of man-made religion.

Quote from JWG:  The intent of evil – is to create the opposite reality intended – it can be very hard to recognize these agents of evil, because they can seem like just the opposite of what they actually are – they have the ability to create all these masks – they've got the smiling face, the charm, sincerity, seem ever so honest, and the rest of it – and you wouldn't have a clue.

For those who are really "advancing" along the spiritual lines, the influence becomes even stronger.

[Lucifer in Pisces, 9th house.] This can be one of the causative factors of the false messiah syndrome. Somehow these people think they have a direct pipeline into God – and say so.

The worst form of this symbolism could manifest as creating one delusion or illusion after the other, and every delusion or illusion that is created is given ultimate meaning.

Can you please explain how and why Crowley made a contract with evil?

Was the contract made in this lifetime or in a prior life?

Why do so many people say that he's had a positive Light-giving effect on their lives if he had made a contract with evil?

Had the contract been made AFTER he did all that work?

Are his supporters/followers/or those who are just attracted to his books/teachings being "influenced" now?

How can one be influenced (by evil) by what apparently seems to be the Light? 

Is that Light real or not?

Crowley is now dead....does that mean his "influence of evil" is no longer operative?

How can this information about Crowley help us on our spiritual journey?

At first, no one believed me when I passed on this information about Crowley.  Several comments were received along the lines of:   "There's no evidence that he was evil"  -  "Crowley is not for everybody" ...... while others are curious and await to learn more.

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

I am going to answer your questions about Crowley this time but please don't ask anymore about him.

Can you please explain how and why Crowley made a contract with evil?

For the same reasons any Soul makes such a contract.

Was the contract made in this lifetime or in a prior life?

Prior.

Why do so many people say that he's had a positive Light-giving effect on their lives if he had made a contract with evil?

People 'believe' what they need to believe. It's the greatest weakness, in my view, of the Soul encased in human forms. Thousands upon thousands for a period of time in Germany 'believed' that Hitler had made a positive Light-giving effect on their lives as well.

Had the contract been made AFTER he did all that work?

It was made long before he did all that 'work'.

Are his supporters/followers/or those who are just attracted to his books/teachings being "influenced" now?

All in their own ways, yes. Many of these supporters and followers are perfectly innocent Souls who have no idea as to the actual  reality of Crowley. Hiding behind God as this agent does, and many like him do, these people end up 'believing' the opposite of what is actually true. As a result, Evil wins in  this way.

How can one be influenced (by evil) by what apparently seems to be the Light?

Evil's greatest trap to Souls is to hide behind the LIGHT OF GOD.

Is that Light real or not?

If you mean the LIGHT OF GOD then of course that is real. If you mean Evil hiding behind the LIGHT OF GOD that is also very real.

Crowley is now dead....does that mean his "influence of evil" is no longer operative?

His 'works' are still on this planet and many still are tempted by them. He is just another agent of Evil that do what they do. Thus, the 'influence' of this agent as well as all other agents is sustained by Evil itself.

How can this information about Crowley help us on our spiritual journey?

Of course because it is the knowing of the difference between the real and natural God/ess and that which is Evil. To know that Evil and it's agents USE GOD to hide behind in order to deceive and hook people.

At first, no one believed me when I passed on this information about Crowley.  Several comments were received along the lines of:   "There's no evidence that he was evil"  -  "Crowley is not for everybody" ...... while others are curious and await to learn more.

The greatest weakness in human beings, as far as I am concerned, is that they can literally make themselves 'believe' in anything. I have always found it interesting in the English language that the word believe has a word within it: lie.

People believe what they need to believe for their own reasons where those reasons are different for every human on this Earth. For example, in the USA, 20 percent of their population 'believes' the the Sun revolves around the Earth. Another 50 percent 'believe' that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old and that the human co-mingled with the Dinosaurs. Of course this point can be illustrated a millions ways yet the core of this point, again, is that human can literally make themselves 'believe' anything. Belief is very, very different than the actual KNOWING of something. The knowing of something is not a function of belief.

So whomever these folks are that you are talking about relative to Crowley will 'believe' whatever they need to in order to justify their interest in him.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Thanks Rad.

I have passed on your answers to those who were interested, and I have left that Facebook group for ever.  The purpose of their group had nothing to do with Crowley, but one or two members had divulged their involvement through reading his books.  I know they are all innocent.  However, perhaps one or two had been duped.  I just hope and pray that your information will help those individuals.  

In the Light of God only,

Linda

Added later:  I drew up a synastry chart of my joining and leaving that group.  It revealed a Star of David pattern.  I feel everyone has been served positively and blessed by the message of this thread.

Sunyata

Quote from: Wendy on Mar 27, 2012, 08:11 PM
Sunyata,

I also want to acknowledge your courage and offer blessings to you and your  family--may legions of Angels assist you all.

From reading your posts and all the replies, I have learned a great deal.

Thank you,
Wendy

Thank you so much, Wendy.  :)

Wendy

Hi Rad and all,

As I read through entire thread, I copied all of the quotes/questions/answers that piqued more inquiry for me, and now, am attempting to organize those questions.  Hopefully it will make sense.

If Lucifer corresponds directly to Pluto and the Soul (and the soul's desire to separate and return), it feels almost as important as Pluto in analyzing charts--to penetrate deeply into the Lucifer archetype to understand Pluto in the chart?

As I read through everything, it occurred to me, that all the challenges I have had with being an empath are relative to my own Lucifer, in relation to Pluto/Moon in my chart, PPP-Pisces and all the Cancer/Capricorn themes in it as well.  It was as if, once I had the understanding of Lucifer and its sign and house, a "light" went on and my whole chart began to come alive in a way that I had not understood before.

The question that arises out of all of this is:  should we consider Lucifer and its influences (good and bad) to be similar in importance as Pluto.  I realize that Pluto is the bottom-line, yet it feels to me that Lucifer carries a weight that encourages or discourages our evolution, and thus needs to be highly considered when analyzes charts.

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy

Hi Rad,

Here are a few more questions, and they may be too general:

What is the meaning of SN of Lucifer conjunct the Sun?  I ask this because in EA when the Sun is in aspect to Pluto, from my understanding thus far, it does not correlate to the past life.  Thus when SN of planets are conjunct the Sun, what it that function meant to express?

Next question:  

In a parent/child synastry, when the child's Pluto (in Scorpio) is conjunct the mother's Lucifer/Venus/Neptune conjunction, would the parent be prone to unconsciously influencing the child's soul towards separating desires, and thus evil?  I realize this is very generic, but I didn't know if I should give more of the chart information or not.  

Thanks,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Wendy,

Quote from: Wendy on Apr 09, 2012, 11:05 PM
Hi Rad,

Here are a few more questions, and they may be too general:

What is the meaning of SN of Lucifer conjunct the Sun?  I ask this because in EA when the Sun is in aspect to Pluto, from my understanding thus far, it does not correlate to the past life.  Thus when SN of planets are conjunct the Sun, what it that function meant to express?

The S.Nodes, and the location of their rulers, by houses and signs all correlate to various past life dynamics. When the Sun is conjunct these past life symbols it simply means that AS A CURRENT LIFE PURPOSE that those dynamics are all part of the how the Soul goes about actualizing and integrating it's current life purpose.

Next question:  

In a parent/child synastry, when the child's Pluto (in Scorpio) is conjunct the mother's Lucifer/Venus/Neptune conjunction, would the parent be prone to unconsciously influencing the child's soul towards separating desires, and thus evil?  I realize this is very generic, but I didn't know if I should give more of the chart information or not.

First, separating desires in and of themselves are not 'evil'. Lucifer or evil can can certainly influence any of our Souls by way of keeping our Souls bound up in those desires so as to try to suppress the desire to return to our Source. There is no way to answer your question in any specific way relative to the child/ parent symbols you are asking about. As you know the whole charts must be correctly understood before any answer can be given relative to those symbols.

This thread has been exhaustive in terms of all the archetypes involved with Lucifer complete with the case history involving Sunyata's situation. I don't feel it's necessary at this point to go into this any further by way of another case history.

God Bless, Rad