School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad and community - here are some exerpts from the book "Jesus speaks: Love Without End" By Glenda Green. I have skipped around to exclude the authors narrative as well as the questions she was asking and have selected what I feel are of key relevance for this thread. Taken from the end of the chapter "The One Spirit" pages 146-149.

"... No one however can initiate evil without a long term progression toward it, for there is no evil at the core of any child of God. Only through denying love and empowering one's life with attitudes of hatred, jealousy, and greed could one ever bring about situations which are ripe with evil...

... The consequences of denying love are very real. However you must be careful not to judge what you see, for your judgment will be an illusion...

... Consummate evil is the intent or action of turning love against itself. That is a presence which most beings, being love, never understand or magnetize. There is no basis of coherence between eveil and love, unless love has been denied. The greatest protection you have is to simply be the love that you are. In the two commandments which I gave to humanity - to love God with all your heart and one another as yourself - I have the antidote for evil. If evil approached you could simply say "be gone" and it would leave. The only reason evil is present at all is that the one spirit includes even that. God is greater than any rejection that can be made of Him. And He will not allow assaults of evil to disturb the oneness of spirit.

... There are among you some great beings, strong in their love, who have been given the ability to actually see evil, that they may minister to the Holy Spirit and keep it whole.There great beings are in the ministry of the Holy Spirit...

... Compared to the Holy Spirit, evil has no power... your only necessary involvement with evil is to make a decision. Without that option, without the right of choice, there would be no freedom for you and the declaration of your individuality would have been a mockery rather than a truth. The right of choice is your freedom.

... Hell on the other hand, is the torment of a soul at war with itself, with God and with existence. You have heard that 'war is hell'. Well, I tell you that hell is war. When a being of love has chosen evil for his direction, how could there be anything other than war?"

... A being at war withi himself thinks nothing of starting wars in other places. That is an interesting aspect of evil. Once a person has denied the power of love, life opens very few doors for him except for those he breaks down with force or deception. War is often a desperate attempt to generate opportunities which no longer exist for those who have denied love.

... Receive this with understanding. However, be careful not to judge."

Steven

Dear Rad, I know this thread is more or less finished, but your last post really again brought up something I have been working through internally-trying to understand from an astrological counseling perspective-- regarding lifetimes in which overt victimization and powerlessness seem undeniable and inescapable, and in which healing, grace, love and recovery seem to be be not only unlikely, but almost  denied as options.

In combination it is as if his Soul is being 'haunted' by all of these memories. And this includes his very last life which was caused by karma, and his own Soul guilt of that which he has done to so many others. And that last life was a situation of being born, again, through a prostitute, not knowing whom the father was, a situation of being born with intense physical deformity and being placed in a 'orphanage' that was a house of horrors. This last life was in Romania at the time of the rule of Nicolae Ceaușescu. In this last life he died very young: ten years old.

What I have been trying to clarify is whether-- from the EA perspective-- there are some lifetimes which are simply "fated" (in the words of patriarchal antiquity) for karmic reasons to overt suffering with no chance to heal, gain self-awareness while incarnate, or receive grace/God?

Or is there always a "chance", an opportunity for God/grace/light/love, however improbable? Specifically back to the case above, are we able to tell if there were-- from the EA perspective-- any possible alternatives in the life of this Romanian child, or was this just simply a "fated" life, needed to redress karmic actions of the soul's past?

Certainly the current life of this soul seems to offer at least a possibility of self-awareness, healing, choice and grace-- yet the last life seems to offer little possibility.

So that's basically the very simple core of what I'm trying to clarify: in the EA paradigm, is there always a chance for healing/awareness/God or are some lives understood to be "fated" to relative darkness with no help/relief for karmic reasons?

Finally, is there any way we can see this in a chart, or is this more an understanding that arises from deep intuition and other special skills?

Thanks so much for all,

Steven

Rad

Hi Steven,

"So that's basically the very simple core of what I'm trying to clarify: in the EA paradigm, is there always a chance for healing/awareness/God or are some lives understood to be "fated" to relative darkness with no help/relief for karmic reasons?"

First the EA paradigm symbolizes and reflects all the Natural Laws that were set in motion by the Creator. And because of those laws there are lives that the Soul must live that have been created by it's own actions which then creates the 'karma' of those actions. And in certain lives that karma does require 'fated' lives for certain Souls like this boy we have been working with. These are intentionally created by the Soul itself in order to create the necessary shocks who purpose is to make the Soul aware of it's prior actions, and why those actions. That last life for this boy is such a case. Yet in the current life this boy does have the 'free choice' to now take the corrective actions that can allow him to totally change the course and flow of his prior lifetimes. It is up to him.

"Finally, is there any way we can see this in a chart, or is this more an understanding that arises from deep intuition and other special skills?"

You can see in this boy's chart that his Nodal Axis is one degree from exact relative to his Mars, and then moving towards his Moon. These are the symbols for his entire past coming to a head given that the planetary ruler of HIS SOUTH NODE IS CONJUNCT HIS NORTH NODE AND ONE DEGREE FROM THE EXACT SQUARE TO HIS MARS.

God Bless, Rad

Steven

Thank you, Rad, this is very clear now, both conceptually and via the astrological symbolism.

God bless,

Steven

Linda

Hi Rad,

Aleister Crowley's name came up on this thread.  Did he make a contract with evil?

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

ari moshe

Wow, that makes total sense to me - I've always been incredibly detested from anything that has to do with that soul. Now I understand why.

From http://www.controverscial.com/Aleister%20Crowley.htm
QuoteIn 1898 he published his first book of poetry called "Aceldama, A Place to Bury Strangers In", a philosophical poem by a 'Gentleman of the University of Cambridge' in 1898'.  In the preface he describes how God and Satan had fought for his soul and states:  "God conquered - and now I have only one doubt left - which of the twain was God"?

Rad

Hi Ari,

Here is Crowley's birth chart. It does not show the S.Node of Lucifer but that S.Node is at 26 Capricorn, and the N.Node being at 2 Virgo. It is also an interesting thing to consider that many feel that he was the father of Barbara Bush, the mother of George Bush the former president of the USA. I am posting the chart of Crowley and also Barbara Bush whose N.Node of Lucifer is 5 Leo, and the S.Node is 12 Pisces. The synastry charts of these two are incredible to ponder on in this regard. So I will post those synastry charts as well. After this post I will post a picture of these two because the physical resemblances are staggering.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Linda

Hi Rad and Ari,

I too am also repulsed by Crowley.  There seems to be a Crowley cult following that dismisses the evil, instead embraces him as some sort of mystical hero who dared to go beyond the limits.

What causes people to be attracted to such a Soul?

I know a bright group of people (mainly from East USA) to which Crowley represents "something" - Perhaps they are attracted to some promise of secret knowledge about darkness?  

Do you think I would need to warn these people that Crowley has made a contract with evil, and that they are in danger?  If so, how could that be done?

Thanks,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

Quote from: Linda on Mar 25, 2012, 05:13 PM
Hi Rad and Ari,

I too am also repulsed by Crowley.  There seems to be a Crowley cult following that dismisses the evil, instead embraces him as some sort of mystical hero who dared to go beyond the limits.

What causes people to be attracted to such a Soul?

Generally because there is a sense of mystery and 'power' that emanates from his Soul that they want to vicariously associate with, a desire to discover what that is about.

I know a bright group of people (mainly from East USA) to which Crowley represents "something" - Perhaps they are attracted to some promise of secret knowledge about darkness?  

Yes, the 'mystery' of it all. This then creates a 'temptation' which is one of the archetypal ways that Evil/Lucifer attempts to hook people through: like a shiny fish lure that attracts fishes.

Do you think I would need to warn these people that Crowley has made a contract with evil, and that they are in danger?  If so, how could that be done?

All's anyone can do Linda is to state your own feelings/ sentiments/ thoughts about it and let it stand just like that. If someone wants to actually listen to you and asks questions then move forwards. If not, stand back and let whatever choices they need to make be made.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo

Hi Rad

I recall you mentioned in the John and Yoko thread that Yoko made the famous contract through the santeria form of evil. I wanted to check whether the santeria cult is evil in itself, or there are evil and non-evil forms within such cult .... it seems that sacrifices of animals are intrinsic to this cult, and my personal feeling is that it tends to be quite evil ... also, I understand that it connects with prior egiptian gods, which could be another root of being evil ... but I am not sure

Also, is vudu always evil ? ... and what about the umbanda and the candomble ? ....

... as you know, these systems, the santeria, vudu, umbanda, and candomble, are quite common in central and south america, specially in some countries like Brazil

Or, does it still depend on the intention of each person engaged in these cults ? .... I mean, someone can use whatever form intrinsically benign, and use it for an evil purpose .... and someone could use some normally 'evil' form and use it with a positive intention ....

... however, at the same time, the forms and symbols within any system tend to absorb the desires which define the system .... as an example, someone using the crowley's tarot deck even with a positive intention could easily be drawn to the crowley's way of thought and be negatively 'inspired' through the images and symbols and how they are arranged as a part of that system ....

Thank you so much ...

Goddess Bless,

Gonzalo

Linda

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your response above.  I'd like to ask a few more questions if that's okay?

1.  Since Lucifer is an Asteroid, does that mean the nature of this archetype is "feminine"? 

2.  Lucifer 29 deg Scorpio turned Rx today.  Exactly what is it that one would revisit - redo - repeat?

3.  Could experiencing a deep sense of being released from fear be attributed to that Retrograde cycle?

4.  Can the contract be described as "making a contract with parts of oneself like the Shadow"? 

Thanks for these teachings,

Linda

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

"Or, does it still depend on the intention of each person engaged in these cults ? .... I mean, someone can use whatever form intrinsically benign, and use it for an evil purpose .... and someone could use some normally 'evil' form and use it with a positive intention .... "

All such cults can directly lead to Evil, and making contracts with Evil. All such cults are motivated and created with the intent of harnessing natural laws, and manipulating such laws in order to created a desired result. In essence this creates the very real dynamic of humans playing the role of God/ess as a result. Humans can indeed learn to do with very real effects on others. These types of cults and the 'magic' that they offer, again, can lead directly to Evil as any given human involved with such cults can become psychologically addicted and dependent upon them in order to have their own desires fulfilled. The case of Yoko Ono, sadly, speaks to this fact. As you know she signed the contract with Evil in exactly this way.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Linda,

Quote from: Linda on Mar 27, 2012, 04:10 AM
Hi Rad,

Thanks for your response above.  I'd like to ask a few more questions if that's okay?

1.  Since Lucifer is an Asteroid, does that mean the nature of this archetype is "feminine"? 

No. Lucifer is male and female combined.

2.  Lucifer 29 deg Scorpio turned Rx today.  Exactly what is it that one would revisit - redo - repeat?

The archetypal themes/ dynamics of betrayal, abandonment, misplaced trust, being used by others for ulterior motives, and revisiting the past in a variety of ways in which the psychological/ sexual dynamics that were occurring is examined and reflected upon in such a way as to gain an ever deeper awareness as to the reasons why in order to learn about the causative Soul dynamics so that an evolution can occur. If any given Soul is currently involved in their life in which their trust is being misplaced circumstances will manifest in which the Soul is made aware of this fact, and then given the choice to do something about it.

From a 'bearer of Light' , God/ess, archetype within the asteroid Lucifer that can correlate to deep desires that have been blocked for whatever reasons suddenly bearing fruit if such desires are pure and necessary for the evolution of the Soul itself.

3.  Could experiencing a deep sense of being released from fear be attributed to that Retrograde cycle?

Released in the sense of such fear 'backing off' because the Soul has been in the process of dealing with that fear(s) with the intent of desiring to be free of them: the realize the causes of them so that the fear in no longer projected from the Soul that then makes them real. In other words, if there in no longer any actual existing reason to have whatever the fear is then can be the time for it to be released. The retrograde will correlate with the initial backing off from such fear and when the asteroid goes direct again this can correlate to the final purging of that fear.

4.  Can the contract be described as "making a contract with parts of oneself like the Shadow"? 

No. The retrograde Lucifer in Scorpio can correlate to becoming aware of the nature of that Shadow and the reasons for it. Then when Lucifer goes direct the Soul can take action upon that Shadow so as to make the Shadow ..............LIGHT.

God Bless, Rad