Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

• 436 Replies

Offline Sunya

Re: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer
« Reply #435 on: Apr 02, 2019, 03:30 AM »
Hi rad,

This topic is very scary"¦it has activate my memory..  i will share my experience"¦ for general interest. maybe is of help for others and for the topic:
I remember i have met in my life some people with this kind of black repulsive aura, and yes it was a first contact sensation. This thing of the eye "¦maybe"¦ but im not sure. With some of them i came close because there were artists, and  my soul gravitate towards and atract everything related with art. ufff i felt bad sensation when i remeber them. Im not sure if all of them finish the contract or they were on the way. All of them were a kind of fascinated with the dark side in a spiritual way, they were talking about the devil like a good thing, and some of them proclame that they work for the devil or that they are the devil, at that time i felt it was only like jokes or a way of provoking, shocking and attract attention, and normally i thought that everyone is goodness inside, after reading the post i start thinking that maybe it was not a joke. One of them was fascinated with some  christian mistycs, gurdjeff, masonery, lucifer and alester crowley, because of the last one he introduce me to chaos magick, sigils https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_(magic) i did a couple of times i was not aware of what kind of energy was moved with it, like a game or a new thing to try,but the feeling after doing it was like"¦.ohhhhh this is not good at all, this energies are horrible and i stopped. The other guy i start working with him in a sculpture, the day we decide to do it he shake my hand and say to me: you make a contract with the devil, ohhhh, one part of me felt terrified the other say its only a joke, do you know which tatoo was on his back? "666" During the sculpture work i was irradiating mental good energy to the sculpture in secret,  because i was not sure of his real intentions. With him i feel that maybe some goodness  there..so maybe he has not sign it yet. Who knows? I never know if there is evil there or is just a pose pretending that they are dangerous guys. This are 2 of the examples. I know two more and they are evil, no doubt. Or little doubt.
I can say that it seems that this people is perfectly at home with this energies and they did not feel any disturbance or guilt with it. On the contrary is fuel and food for them. They fit totally into vampire energy, after meeting with them you feel really tired and if you speak to them about some kind of problem you have"¦ it seems they feel happy about it. When i had this contact with this energy i felt like an inner alarm saying: danger, danger, danger, stop it.  It seems they dont have this alarm, something normal for them.

What do you think rad?

Do you think this people fit into the lucifer contract?
Can a soul that has make the final contract with evil feel any kind of love, compassion, or ethics?

And if is posssible one personal question,  that i feel is of general interest also: reading it In which way a peson like me have been exposed to evil agents with this experiences?

To be honest I couldn't sleep tonight... asking myself this shaking of hands or playing with sigils were a contract?? So scary

With metta
Sunya

Offline Rad

Re: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer
« Reply #436 on: Apr 03, 2019, 03:12 PM »
Hi Sunya,

I can't say for certain one way or the other about those people making actual contracts: I would need to know more and/ or directly experience this for myself. Some folks all over the planet get very, very close to Evil without making the actual contract which is what I am feeling the most in what you have shared. A fear reaction to these types, a sense of an inner warning signal, is also not uncommon of course.

For those who have made the contract they do not, can not, feel any real sense of compassion, etc towards others.  They may try to 'act' as if they do, but in fact it is only an act.

"And if is posssible one personal question,  that i feel is of general interest also: reading it In which way a peson like me have been exposed to evil agents with this experiences?"

Can you ask this question in another way Sunya: I am not quite understanding the use of your words here.

The post I made the other day about the composite/synastry charts is something you may want to read because of the role that Yoko Ono had with Lennon, and the fact that she in fact had made the contract with Lucifer. How she did it is explained in that post.

God Bless, Rad