School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Transits

Started by Deva, Mar 07, 2011, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deva

Hi Mirta, thanks for posting your insights and question about orbs. In general, the orbs used for the major aspects (trines, squares, conjunctions, oppositions) are 10 degrees (5 degrees prior to the exact aspect, and 5 degrees after the exact aspect). Inconjunctions have a 3 degree orb in the natal chart, and I use a about a 6 degree orb for inconjunctions (3 degrees prior and 3 degrees after the exact aspect). Your insight about your Venus transits is great-correlates to the emotional experience of distancing from friendships relative to a release of attachment (Venus square Uranus and Moon), and also a an aspect within yourself that you felt was evolving within you (your inner relationship was deepening) and the need to nurture that from within yourself independent from your friendships ( Venus squaring Moon/Uranus).
Does the rest of group want to continue with examples of Venus transits?
God Bless
Deva

mirta

Thanks Deva for your answer and feedback.
God Bless
Mirta

Upasika

Hi Deva,

I had completely missed your post about Venus. I've enjoyed this thread and would like to contribute to Venus at some point - transits is something I'd like to keep exploring. But can't for now, things like this blog are still out of reach for me at the moment.

blessings
Upasika

Deva

Hi, Upasika. Thanks for your feedback about this thread, and I wanted to ask the rest of the group if there is interest in continuing with the transits thread.
God Bless
Deva

nemodomi

Three years later ...

Well *waah*. I've been reading through some of the threads, starting with those with the most views, and this is the one that I've enjoyed the most so far. I'm sad to see that interest abruptly plummeted to zero. ???

Susanh

Wow, nemodomi, me, too. I was reading this thread just now on transits by Deva and shocked when it just ended. Poof! I hope something like this starts again.  :) Very valuable and clear.

Deva

Hi Nemodomi and Susanh. Thanks for the encouragement in restarting this thread. If there is enough interest in this topic I will restart it. Anybody who wants to participate please let me know.

Namaste

Deva

Skywalker

Hi Deva, Nemodomi and Susanh,

I would like to practice transits although my primary commitment is to the Neptune thread at the moment and once it´s finished possibly another thread that Rad might create, relative to the suggestions that were made.

So count me in but in a "light" way.

Thank you for the opportunity

All the best
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Linda

Hi Deva and all,

3 three years ago I was dealing with some family issues so could not continue with my interest in this thread.  

Now that things are relatively back to normal, I would like to continue studying the transits as it is such an important topic in one's overall understanding of the timing of events within the paradigm of EA.  

Our studies and findings in this thread will be added to the EA Glossary 2015 edition.

So, along with Skywalker, I'm "in" too (but probably in a fairly light kind of way)!

Love,

Linda  :D

Upasika

Hi Deva,

I had always been keen when the thread was running, and obviously completely missed your post asking who wanted to keep going. Otherwise I would have definitely said yes, but as it was I also couldn't fathom how come it suddenly stopped.

It's a bit different now for me though, I'm on the Darwin thread and need to find time to do the last assignment for that, which is proving difficult. But after that, whenever that is, I'd certainly participate if the thread had restarted and was still going.

blessings Upasika

Katherine

Hi Deva,
I don't know how much I could contribute but, I would love to follow this thread.

God bless,
Katherine

Susanh

Quote from: Deva on Apr 01, 2014, 12:39 PM
Hi Nemodomi and Susanh. Thanks for the encouragement in restarting this thread. If there is enough interest in this topic I will restart it. Anybody who wants to participate please let me know.

Namaste

Deva

Deva, I am thrilled that you would resurrect this thread of transits!! Yes, I am in.  :D

Namaste

Susan

cat777

Hi Deva,

I too think you should continue.  Like Skywalker, my priority right now is the Neptune thread, but I'd also be willing to contribute in "a light way."

Thanks for your willingness to do this!

cat

Wei

Hi Deva, i wanna follow this thread.Thank you so much for this opportunity.
God Bless!
Wei

Deva

Great- so glad there is interest in restarting this thread! How about we begin next week. Please feel free to post any specific questions about transits as well.

Namaste

Deva