School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Seven Soul Types

Started by Nerissa, May 08, 2021, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerissa

Hi Rad,

Recently I was finally able to purchase the EA Glossary!

I have a question about 'soul types': JWG never much spoke of any other 'type' aside from the Daemon Soul..
though said there were seven 'types' & they correlated to the seven chakras.

In the Glossary they are basically outlined, in accordance with general archetypes: but in the Crown Chakra soul type it is said 'avatar'......

I understood that souls in the 3rd stage of the spiritual state are or could be 'avatars' regardless of their 'soul type' from inception from Source

But, stating that this soul type IS an avatar is confusing.....are 'crown chakra' types somehow 'avatars' from inception -?

I'm trying to understand the difference between souls in the 3rd stage spiritual versus soul type - I understood ALL souls have an evolutionary process that's essentially similar.....so, a 'crown type' would evolve just as any other type, though there is an inherent 'structure' - is this true?

Or does the crown chakra type have some other trajectory of evolution different from other types?

Thanks Rad

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

That's wonderful you can now have your own copy of the Glossary. I understand you question/ confusion about the 'avatar' chakra. That term of course is the traditional Indian way of naming the different chakras. That chakra, like all chakras, evolve as you know. A better and easier way to understand the crown / avatar chakra is to think of it as Neptune, and the entire archetype of it which evolves. In this way we can then see/ know that of itself it does not correlate to an evolutionary state of being an avatar no matter what: it evolves. So the Soul typing would be a Neptune typing.

From an Indian point of view the word Varuna would be applicable which translates into Ocean: god/ess of the Ocean: Neptune.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thank you for insight into this...

I understood Varuna ruled oceans, and rivers etc but also rules the night sky!

Neptune then in the crown would be ALL the archetypes, all of manifest AND unmanifest reality?

The Daemon soul: to paraphrase: unites with nature to be a messenger of God...

Jupiter: phenomenal reality
Neptune: god

Is there a specific correlation or meaning to Neptune co-ruling both the sacral & crown, & thus these sou-types?

Thank you Rad

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

Neptune then in the crown would be ALL the archetypes, all of manifest AND unmanifest reality?

Yes....

The Daemon soul: to paraphrase: unites with nature to be a messenger of God...
Jupiter: phenomenal reality
Neptune: god
Is there a specific correlation or meaning to Neptune co-ruling both the sacral & crown, & thus these sou-types?

The correlation is rooted is how phenomenal reality is understood or interpreted relative to what is actually true or not true about anything, and how that then becomes the content within the content of the consciousness of any given Soul.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thank you Rad

When you say 'the content within the content of consciousness'.....

I am thinking of a lecture JWG did, & it's here on the website, I cannot recall which one - but he says that the spiritual root of humankind is symbolized by the south node Neptune: Aquarius.....

JWG means the root of God's intention for humankind, correct? 

JWG said that, during the current times, souls would either have direct knowledge via lifetimes during that last age correlated to that south node of Neptune in Aquarius

OR he said that
God would put the archetype of that within the soul......would this be an example of 'content within the content' -that both the sacral/daemon & crown soul types experience?

Thank you Rad - there is utterly nowhere to go with such questions, & it's testament to JWGs work on behalf of God that it's here at all....thank you :)

Helena

Hi Nerissa!

Just jumping in...so today's saturn transit is exactly conjunct sn neptune, which is then trine mercury, moon's nn and venus and also exact trine to nn ceres (and mercury about to go rx!). I notice this a couple days ago and have been reflecting on it so i m enjoying this thread a lot  :)

Helena

Rad

Hi Nerissa,

When you say 'the content within the content of consciousness'.....

I am thinking of a lecture JWG did, & it's here on the website, I cannot recall which one - but he says that the spiritual root of humankind is symbolized by the south node Neptune: Aquarius.....

JWG means the root of God's intention for humankind, correct?

I don't know what lecture you are referring too, or where that is on this mb.

JWG said that, during the current times, souls would either have direct knowledge via lifetimes during that last age correlated to that south node of Neptune in Aquarius

OR he said that
God would put the archetype of that within the soul......would this be an example of 'content within the content' -that both the sacral/daemon & crown soul types experience?

The S.Node of Neptune in Aquarius correlates in all humans, no matter what their Soul typing is, to the ongoing, past, present, and future, need to LIBERATE from all forms of delusions and illusions about anything, and ESPECIALLY WHAT WE CALL GOD/ESS, that are BELIEVED to be actually real, REALITY, when in fact they are not. To KNOW the actual truth of anything ESPECIALLY the actual truth and reality of the Source Of All Things versus, Aquarius, PROJECTING illusions or delusions upon that Source Of All Things and creating or building whole religions around those projections.

This liberation occurs when any human remembers or learns about the natural law of the breath, Aquarius, and what happens within consciousness when the breath naturally shallows and stops. At that point direct perception of the nature of the Manifest Creation begins That direct perception is knowledge, the truth, versus needing to believe anything. TRUTH AND WHAT IS TRUE DOES NOT NEED OR REQUIRE BELIEF. It does not require the creation of, or belonging too, any religion. This is utterly available, for free, and is available wherever one sits or is at any point in time.

As this occurs that becomes to content of the consciousness of any Soul who evolves in this way. And that content, again, is the same no matter what the Soul typing is.

God Bless, Rad

Nerissa

Thanks, Rad

I thought that the reference to either souls having lived during last Aquarian age correlated to the original spiritual root & otherwise the archetype being 'placed' into the soul currently by God was in the lecture on Neptune.....I thought I read it, but I just read through again & now I'm not :(

Oddly when I thought I'd read it I also recall thinking I didn't remember reading it previously!

& thanks for clarifying & going in depth in your answer about Aquarius, & the content of consciousness, spiritual root - especially about projections onto God itself!

It's interesting this cycle - Neptune nodes & then Uranus nodes in Gem/Sag - beliefs & liberating from them.....

Thanks again, Rad!
Editing - I did find the sentence I was looking for but it was different from what I remembered: "The point here is that every human soul on the planet has either had direct prior lives in that time, and/or their soul or psychic structure (Neptune), is drawing upon the thought imprints (Aquarius) of that time. Radical thought, isn't it?" - from the lecture Neptune's Archetypal Role in Consciousness

Nerissa

Hi Helena,

I just saw your comment, I missed earlier...

Saturn on the SN of Neptune! Manifesting the energies of the Aquarian Age....setting the table so to speak.

& Neptune - the age of Pisces & then Uranus' nodes in Gem/Sag - the next age - how Neptune has squared those nodes & the current nodal axis - & that Star December 20/21 0 Aquarius: it's all just so graphic & how it actually is!

There has been a theme within many souls this last age that correlate with the mid degrees of mutable signs - especially the mid degrees of Gem/Sag right where the nodes of Uranus are.....

Souls evolving & therefore co-evolving the intentions of Source itself.....or that's what I understand, I should say

It takes courage to ask questions, as for me, I always feel like a twit - so I'm glad you've enjoyed following this thread & my questions are questions other's are interested in, too :)