School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

NEPTUNE IS NOW IN PISCES............

Started by Rad, Apr 06, 2011, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

It's official: Neptune how now entered Pisces for a very long time. In the context of Uranus now in Aries, and Pluto in Capricorn the implications for our world are pretty darn tough. If any of you wish to talk about these sorts of world issues please feel free to do so, especially if we understand that we all do live in this world. Thus, thus these world issues will of course have their own affects on each and every one of us.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Thanks Rad for posting this.  I can really feel Uranus now in Aries, as I'm sure we all can (the entire collective, even if we don't have the words to express it).  It feels like we have hit extreme and radical turbulence.  They only way for me to deal with it, it to embrace it as the change agent birthing a new way of living, rather than the terror that comes up.  My ego has been masquerading as my soul lately, and the feelings are quite uncomfortable.  With themes in my life not stable, that pattern and the instability of the earth, and the structures here, turns the volume up to a degree that can truly scary.  Neptune in Pisces, from what I have read, will bring a collective experience of species dying at a rapid rate.  Barbara Hand Clow speaks of nature dying, and Maurice Fernandez talks about natural disasters becoming more and more rampant.  

The only thing that brings comfort is going inward, turning towards the divine guidance that comes forth, and surrendering to it.  Thus knowing, that no matter what happens, I am divine love and light, yet my soul longs to complete what I came here for.

Personally, I'm not sure which will be worse, Pluto conjuncting my natal Cap moon (which is conjunct US Pluto SN) and square Mars, or Neptune opposing my Uranus Pluto Venus!  Those are both way off, and I wonder about our collective karma and what will happen when the outer planets reach the tipping point so to speak.  

Thanks again for the opportunity to participate.  I hope to get back to the Geodetics thread soon too.  

peace and love,
Wendy

Wendy

To go further, many people talk about earthquakes, which are clearly a reality, and the earth splitting up into different sections.  Years ago I read a book, "The Fifth Sacred Thing," by Starhawk.  It's a fictional story about the world after a nuclear meltdown (who knows maybe she channeled it).  I decided the other day to reread it. 

A friend mentioned yesterday she and several others have been tracking the recent earthquakes that have occurred over the last year, and are predicting a major one to occur here in the mid-Atlantic states September 6th, and also predicting a black out at that time.  Any thoughts about all this.

Wendy

Quote from: Rad on Apr 06, 2011, 05:45 PM
It's official: Neptune how now entered Pisces for a very long time. In the context of Uranus now in Aries, and Pluto in Capricorn the implications for our world are pretty darn tough.

Rad can you speak more specifically to this?  Does Neptune reaching the archetype of Pisces suggest a culmination of all the prior Neptune stations?  I am aware Uranus in Aries is the beginning of a new cycle.  Do these two outer planetary archetypal phases conflict? and thus make it much harder, because we are ending one cycle and beginning another, in tandem with the ignorance and patriarchal shadow and resistance?

Thanks,
Wendy

Pattycr

Neptune in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn, being squared by Uranus in Aries.

Read: Starving artists.

Art of whatever form. Art in literature. Art in painting. Art in theatre. Art in food.  Art in Career. Art in a new relationship. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintence come to mind. The first photograph was taken when Neptune was in Pisces. The synchronicity there of rose colored-glasses is fantastic, and that will come back.

Pluto in Capricorn ushered us into one of the largest economic downturns in history, with the hardest hit being taken within the United States, but it is world-wide. In Spain, for example, the estimates of unemployment for youth, is at nearly 40%.

Pluto in Capricorn being squared by Uranus in Aries - Rejection of the system. The collective is itching to grow, expand and birth itself. Pluto is purging the structure of society in Capricorn. Uranus is rebelling against what it see's in Aries. There is a fear of what is to come of governments, communities and the nation itself. The old system is being purged, and in this, there is opportunity for growth, and people seem to be understanding this.  So many people are going back to school, and taking risks that they may not have done before.  This spirit is represented by Uranus in Aries.

Thankfully, however, Neptune finally made it home. With that, I see much hope. It's typically in times of the greatest destitution that Artists, and the real creative being of society, seems to bubble toward the surface, i.e., The Grapes of Wrath, and the likes. I think instead of allowing tough times to bring them down, people will instead view it as an opportunity.

With a sextile to Pluto in Capricorn, Neptune is given an intense, and genuine realism to work with. With Uranus in Aries, the collective will revolt against their restrictions represented in Capricorn, and hopefully find a way to tap into the Neptune imagination and creativity. After all, Uranus has been in mutual reception with Neptune for  quite a while now. With Capricorn assisting Pisces, people may have a strong desire (Pluto) to really work towards their artistic endeavors.

The real somberness inherent here, and what I see as the major conflict that needs to be surpassed, is Jupiter in Aries opposite Saturn in Libra. There is a fear of when to stay and when to go.  People are trying to balance their need to grow, with their need for structure, and the aspect itself of Jupiter opposite Saturn, can be extreme highs of faith and extreme lows of pessimism. People are going to have to get past this aspect, before the Pluto/Uranus/Neptune combination can be seen for what it is, which of course has some inherent good.

Wendy

Quote from: Pattycr on Apr 07, 2011, 02:58 AM
The real somberness inherent here, and what I see as the major conflict that needs to be surpassed, is Jupiter in Aries opposite Saturn in Libra. There is a fear of when to stay and when to go.  People are trying to balance their need to grow, with their need for structure, and the aspect itself of Jupiter opposite Saturn, can be extreme highs of faith and extreme lows of pessimism. People are going to have to get past this aspect, before the Pluto/Uranus/Neptune combination can be seen for what it is, which of course has some inherent good.

Hi Patty,

Thanks I really relate to this and look forward to Jupiter moving on, which it does soon.

peace and love,
Wendy

Linda

A few facts......

Neptune entered Pisces on 4th April 2011 - retrogrades back into Aquarius on 5th August 2011 - ingresses into Pisces on 3rd February 2012.

Neptune will be in Pisces for 14 years - until 1st April 2025.

Helena

Hi Rad,

Jupiter is about to enter pisces and i was checking this is the first time it will meet neptune in this cycle of the pisces neptune transit, since in 2011 jupiter was in aries with uranus.
Could you expand on the overall meaning of this new context at the conclusion of the Neptune cycle for this relative to jupiter in pisces and uranus in taurus, and jupiter picking up now this last neptune passage at 0 pisces?

Thank you,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

This is a very large question you are asking and I just don't have the time to fully answer it. It boils down to the nature of 'beliefs', individually and collectively, and how beliefs are the core determinants of realities created because of. It is the difference between what is actually true and that which is not true: delusions and illusions 'believed' to be actual reality.

Beliefs are the determinant of 'rationalization's' that justify this or that action, this or that behavior no matter what the nature of the actions are in any collective or individual context: the realities of. Relative to the collective, Pisces, Neptune, and the billions of humans on the planet the 'beliefs' of this group, that country, this community, that individual or that individual correlate to the amount of 'beliefs' that compete with one another in such a way that the very long / short term survival, Taurus, is that which is on the line for all.

Humans as a group can either decide to work together as a whole relative the that which is true, for example the truth of climate change and causes of that, to make choices that affect the long term survival of the entire species or not: the competing self interests, Taurus, of this individual or that individual,  or this or that sub-group of humans versus another sub-group of humans.

The consequences of not working together as a collective whole relative to the long term survival of all forms of life are already underway. The crisis of the current pandemic of covid virus is a truth that reflects, the first warning shot so to speak, of what is to come if humans do not work together in truth for the survival of all.

God Bless, Rad

Check this: https://news2.droolindog.net/2021/05/06/the-gop-is-falling-into-mass-delusion-and-the-time-is-coming-for-biden-to-call-mcconnells-bluff/

Helena

Thank you Rad! great article this one. Reminded me of a Maya Angelou quote "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time", probably a good mantra for this season, not specific to people but all kinds of life situations.

All the best,
Helena

Nerissa

Rad,

Do you think that the point of no return has already been reached given the choices humans have made?

Also: this last December - the 20 or 21 was a 'star' configuration at zero Aquarius - is this the ushering in of the Aquarian age?

JWG spoke of the 'root' of humanity, spiritually, correlating to Aquarius & a former Aquarian age - is this new age, instead of a rebirth of the original intention,  the death of that intention (in human form/earth)?

It's incredibly interesting that the nodes of Uranus are around the mid-degrees of Gemini/Sag - this current transit of Neptune in Pisces squaring that whilst the nodes conjunct Uranus' nodes........the delusions based on beliefs.
Of all kinds & natures - the Pisces age transitioning to the Aquarian - were humans 'intended' to advance their knowledge of creation & creativity within actual reality & be a 'hub' of God/dess?

Whereas humans have only retracted from actual reality/nature & have only used knowledge (if not suppressed) for their own human driven desires based on fear/insecurity - & this is the opposite reality intended from God/dess point of view?

Will 'reality' become increasingly abstract, divorced from nature, actual reality & driven by greed & will AI & all technology be in the hands of 'evil'?

I think this time is actually very ideal for those wishing to 'see' the true reality & delusions of human beliefs & understand how evil works - & yet: it's difficult to accept.

I also think of many indigenous peoples who felt there was a way forward at this time - most famously 'Crazy Horse' & his visions.....he saw clearly what was to come, but also felt that in 'seven generations' a restoration would occur....

Thank you so much if you could consider these questions