School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Natal Sun in PPP

Started by Steven, Oct 30, 2012, 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Dear Community,

The usual caveats for any naivete in my question, but I've had a similar pattern show up in various clients lately and I'd really appreciate some deeper EA perspective.

I've had three charts recently in which the natal Sun lies in the Pluto Polarity Point (both house and sign) while the natal Mars lies in the same house and sign as Pluto, but not necessarily in conjunction with Pluto or in direct opposition to the Sun.

The fact that the Sun lies in the PPP seems particularly important to me, that it signifies in some sense that the Soul is truly committing to the need to develop that polarity, to develop those polarizing energies consciously. I'm struggling with some intuitive spark about the Sun in PPP, but haven't birthed it yet, so I'm asking for input.

Question One: Is there a specific reading of the natal sun in the PPP within the EA perspective, regardless of evolutionary stage?

Question Two: Can someone help clarify the EA meaning of a Pluto/Sun opposition, both Gibbous and Full Phase? Individuated stage?

Thanks for any help here.

Steven

Rad

Hi Steven,

Quote from: Steven on Oct 30, 2012, 12:47 AM
Dear Community,

The usual caveats for any naivete in my question, but I've had a similar pattern show up in various clients lately and I'd really appreciate some deeper EA perspective.

I've had three charts recently in which the natal Sun lies in the Pluto Polarity Point (both house and sign) while the natal Mars lies in the same house and sign as Pluto, but not necessarily in conjunction with Pluto or in direct opposition to the Sun.

The fact that the Sun lies in the PPP seems particularly important to me, that it signifies in some sense that the Soul is truly committing to the need to develop that polarity, to develop those polarizing energies consciously. I'm struggling with some intuitive spark about the Sun in PPP, but haven't birthed it yet, so I'm asking for input.

Question One: Is there a specific reading of the natal sun in the PPP within the EA perspective, regardless of evolutionary stage?

The Sun correlates to how the Soul actualizes in evolutionary intentions in any given life, and how those intentions are then integrated within the Soul by way of the Sun. Thus, with the Sun conjunct the polarity point of Pluto, this simply means that the Soul is desiring from within itself that it's intentions to evolve as symbolized by the polarity point will occur at all costs in one way or the other. Typically, but not always, when the EA astrologer observes this symbolism it correlates to a Soul who has been resiting, for whatever reasons, it's ongoing evolutionary needs prior to the current life. That resistance, when that has been the case, this is the determinant within the Soul itself that is saying to itself that it can no longer resist those evolutionary needs and intentions.

In other cases this symbolism correlates to a Soul who is determined to evolve and actualize it's evolutionary intentions as FAST AS IT POSSIBLY CAN.

Question Two: Can someone help clarify the EA meaning of a Pluto/Sun opposition, both Gibbous and Full Phase? Individuated stage?

The gibbous phase here would correlate to a Soul who is desiring to begin the evolutionary journey of throwing off all external conditioning so as to begin the journey of active self discovery relative to it's essential, non conditioned, reality. In so doing this throwing off process correlates with being highly critical of all external conditioning no matter what the source of that conditioning may be. The Soul will also be hyper aware, and self critical, as to the nature of allowing itself to be conditioned by whatever source. This in turn creates a core feeling within the Soul of being quite alone, and inwardly empty, relative to the culture of birth. In  the active process of throwing off any source of external conditioning it that which creates this inner sense of being empty, and alone.This occurs because in the process of throwing off the external conditioning the journey of self discovery of it's own essential nature has just begun. Thus, the process of refilling the Soul with circumstances including people that reflect it's core or essential nature is quite new which is the basis of the feeling of inner emptiness, and of being alone.

The opposition phase correlates to a Soul that has been in the process of discovering it's essential nature as reflected in opposing the external conditioning sources, and is relatively 'full of itself' because of. In essence, the Soul has come to a point of inner strengthening by way of lives that have already been lived wherein the active process of throwing off the external conditioning has taken place. Thus, it has begun to actively recreate itself by way of desiring to actualize it's essential nature. The oppositional phase thus correlates to opposing or stiff arming anyone or anything that attempts to impose it's will upon the Soul in such a way as to violate the ongoing inner discovery of it's essential nature. In so doing the Soul can also then attempt to impose itself through the strength of it's own will upon others in any kind of circumstance. When this occurs this then can attract 'opposing' forces to itself as others by way of such circumstances react to this imposing of the will upon them. When this occurs it is imperative, and evolutionary intention, that the Soul then reexamines itself in such a way as to inwardly oppose the existing dynamics that are causing this to occur. This then sets in evolutionary motion the next step for such a Soul: the actualize itself, it's essential nature, in such a way that the circumstances that it creates for itself can receive, and accept, the Soul in non-confrontational ways.

God Bless, Rad

Steven

As always, thanks so very much, Rad.

This completely answers my questions, and clarifies my understanding of this dynamic.

With much gratitude,

Steven

Wendy

Hi Rad,

Thanks Steven for the original question.  Our individual questions, lend to our collective learning, and personally I am very grateful.

Recently I have searched the forum in regard to understanding Sun conjunct Pluto, relative with SN in Scorpio.  I know we have discussed this at length in a thread somewhere....?

Rad would this signature be similar to Sun conjunct PPP?  If not, can you speak to this signature?

Thank you so much.

Wendy

Rad

Quote from: Wendy on Nov 10, 2012, 04:15 AM
Hi Rad,

Thanks Steven for the original question.  Our individual questions, lend to our collective learning, and personally I am very grateful.

Recently I have searched the forum in regard to understanding Sun conjunct Pluto, relative with SN in Scorpio.  I know we have discussed this at length in a thread somewhere....?

Rad would this signature be similar to Sun conjunct PPP?  If not, can you speak to this signature?

Thank you so much.

Hi Wendy,

No, it's not similar to the Sun conjunct the PPP. With the Sun conjunct Pluto one of three evolutionary / karmic conditions exist in which the current life purpose is integrated and actualized through. One is  total reliving of prior life evolutionary/karmic conditions that have been denied and/ or avoided at all costs. In order for evolution to proceed the Soul must therefore relieve these conditions through the intention of creating the current life purpose to do so. Two is a karmic/ evolutionary condition of fruition in which the Soul has, previous to the current life, actualized some special capacity, ability, or resource that has had the affect of helping others change, transform, or evolve their own lives. The current life purpose as designed by the Soul is to recreate those same prior life conditions in the current life in order to continue in this way even as the Soul itself can already feel, prior to the current life, that it has done so and is thus desiring to move on. And three is a karmic / evolutionary condition that is a combination of both the first and second conditions.

With the S.Node is Scorpio, especially if the Pluto/Sun conjunction squares the S/N Nodes, correlates to a resistance to fulfilling the Soul intentions symbolized the the Pluto/Sun conjunction itself. It can also correlate and symbolize a Soul that is so fixated upon the past that the fixation itself is preventing the Soul from actualizing it's current life intentions which is to resolve those prior life conditions so that evolution of the Soul can proceed.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Thanks for your response Rad.  I have a few more questions...please let me know if isn't okay.

The soul has nodes in T-square to Venus-Lucifer conjunction in Leo, applying to NN, Neptune is on SN.   It seems, from what I have observed, the soul is reliving past conditions, as the "helping others transform" is not a major function in this souls life, though the way in which the soul may help others transform, Sun Pluto conjunction, is through the amount of Light it radiates, via Leo planets (Mars also in Leo, but not part of square).  Could this configuration operate as a means to fulfill soul desires of Sun Pluto?

With Neptune on the SN, and Venus-Lucifer Leo applying to NN, would Venus Lucifer function as a means to facilitate the soul's awakening to help others, by radiating a great deal of light (which the person does naturally), while at the same time learn how to have boundaries in relationships (Nep Venus square)?  Venus-Lucifer are in seperating-waning balsamic semi-sextile to Sun Pluto Virgo (this aspect would trigger guilt about past relationships?).  The soul exudes Leo self-love/light with strong sexual Scorpio/Taurus energy.  All the energy from Leo planets and sexual nodes, relative to Neptune SN gets the soul into lots of emotional affairs, which are inappropriate as soul is married (interesting to note SN Lucifer 23 Leo, right on Venus Lucifer).

My understanding of Venus square the nodes (relative to NN Taurus too) is to cultivate self-reliance, stability out of loss, abandonment...coming out of frog in the well pattern, similar to Pluto in the 2nd.  Is that right?  

I hope what I have said here makes sense.

The conditioned patterns I see is this chart (Virgo/Pisces generation w/Leo themes and water trinity) and many others I have observed keep bringing Atlantis up in my mind, as well as lives with Jesus.  My thoughts though are more focused on Atlantis...if it is okay with you, may I ask more general chart questions about this on the Atlantis thread?

Thanks for all you do Rad.

God Bless,
Wendy

Rad

Quote from: Wendy on Nov 10, 2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks for your response Rad.  I have a few more questions...please let me know if isn't okay.

The soul has nodes in T-square to Venus-Lucifer conjunction in Leo, applying to NN, Neptune is on SN.   It seems, from what I have observed, the soul is reliving past conditions, as the "helping others transform" is not a major function in this souls life, though the way in which the soul may help others transform, Sun Pluto conjunction, is through the amount of Light it radiates, via Leo planets (Mars also in Leo, but not part of square).  Could this configuration operate as a means to fulfill soul desires of Sun Pluto?

With Neptune on the SN, and Venus-Lucifer Leo applying to NN, would Venus Lucifer function as a means to facilitate the soul's awakening to help others, by radiating a great deal of light (which the person does naturally), while at the same time learn how to have boundaries in relationships (Nep Venus square)?  Venus-Lucifer are in seperating-waning balsamic semi-sextile to Sun Pluto Virgo (this aspect would trigger guilt about past relationships?).  The soul exudes Leo self-love/light with strong sexual Scorpio/Taurus energy.  All the energy from Leo planets and sexual nodes, relative to Neptune SN gets the soul into lots of emotional affairs, which are inappropriate as soul is married (interesting to note SN Lucifer 23 Leo, right on Venus Lucifer).

My understanding of Venus square the nodes (relative to NN Taurus too) is to cultivate self-reliance, stability out of loss, abandonment...coming out of frog in the well pattern, similar to Pluto in the 2nd.  Is that right?  

I hope what I have said here makes sense.

The conditioned patterns I see is this chart (Virgo/Pisces generation w/Leo themes and water trinity) and many others I have observed keep bringing Atlantis up in my mind, as well as lives with Jesus.  My thoughts though are more focused on Atlantis...if it is okay with you, may I ask more general chart questions about this on the Atlantis thread?

Thanks for all you do Rad.

God Bless,
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

It is not the right thing to do to take some symbols out of a chart and then try to interpret them correctly. To understand any one or combination of symbols in a chart can only be done correctly by understanding the entire chart: the individual EA context for any given Soul that includes their evolutionary stage of development.

"My understanding of Venus square the nodes (relative to NN Taurus too) is to cultivate self-reliance, stability out of loss, abandonment...coming out of frog in the well pattern, similar to Pluto in the 2nd.  Is that right?"

Generally, yes ... but it's much more than that.

God Bless, Rad 

Wendy

Hi Rad,

I apologize for attempting to do EA piece-meal, and I wholly understand and appreciate the completeness of it, and thus the impossibility of gleaning a truth about any chart without looking at it as a whole.

I would like to study this chart and others, and lack the time to dedicate and study more thoroughly, hence my pulling it apart.  Hopefully I will find a way to go deeper.

Thanks and God Bless,
Wendy