School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Node from Cancer to Gemini

Started by Steve, Jan 24, 2011, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi all,

In regards to the nodal cycle, especially given the ruler of the nn, natal Jupiter being opposed during the next year or so by Pluto (we are in the midst of this), as well transiting Jupiter in Aries currently moving to a close square to Pluto and to natal Jupiter, I really do wonder what kind of lies and propaganda will lead to revolution within the USA. Certainly the progressive square from Uranus to natal Jupiter, as well as to transiting Pluto symbolizes the uprising of groups of people and the formation of new societies.

The USA the mainstream for the most part just goes with what the Government says is true. The social paradigm, media and lies are not recognized as corrupt. This is unlike other places in the world right now where the dictatorship control is much more overt and recognized as such. What kind of crisis in action is this leading towards? How will these energies explode within this country? All of this, especially given the shifting nodal emphasis to the natal Jupiter of the USA chart, which again is receiving an opposition from Pluto.
Ari Moshe

Dhyana

Hi Ari,

... just a quick addition...

...I think about transiting Neptune moving into Pisces too! ... both ends of the spectrum of that, and everywhere in between. The high end, the low end, and everywhere in between.

May masses of people just tune out? ... be even more gullable? And those who are truly living as much as possible, from more of the Heart, the Soul -- will deepen even more-- be more supported?

And everything in between...

What a time we are  living in...

In Love and Peace,
Dhyana

Rad

Hi All,

What do you think it means, for all of us as individuals, to have the Nodes moving into Gemini/ Sagittarius in our own birth charts ? In all of our charts of course they will be moving through specific houses, and they will refer to our natal Mercury's and Jupiter's. The apparent versus the actual that was started in another thread.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

For me this means the NN will cross over my descendant 27 Sag into my 6th house and the SN will conjunct my natal Jupiter 24 Gemini in the 12th, the dispositor of my SN in Sag, in the 6th.  I have been feeling the nodes coming forward, and feel many doors opening.  

The first weekend in April I begin teaching three month 'In-depth Animal Communication & Healing' with a good number of people signed up.  My natal Leo Mercury in the 3rd house, with planetary nodes (SN) conjunct my natal Uranus in Virgo and (NN) at 1 Leo conjunct Hermes.  The delivery of loads of creative, alchemical information and knowledge.  Also my beloved Egyptian cat Cleapatra passed last night and is guiding me to teach Egyptian Reiki too.  

In terms of the impact on the collective:  the consensus will be downloaded with information that is false, though they have a choice whether to believe everything they read and learn, for instance how to use information and knowledge wisely.  Probably a battle between the fields quantum physics (metaphysics) and pure logic (science), especially as the nodes square transiting Chiron in Pisces.

Goddess Bless,
Wendy

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Feb 08, 2011, 03:37 PMWhat do you think it means, for all of us as individuals, to have the Nodes moving into Gemini/ Sagittarius in our own birth charts ? In all of our charts of course they will be moving through specific houses, and they will refer to our natal Mercury's and Jupiter's. The apparent versus the actual that was started in another thread.

Hi Rad and All,

I also have felt the Nodes coming forward.  In a few weeks time the SN Gemini will move into my 8th house, and the NN Sagittarius into my 2nd house. 

Apparent:  The SN Gemini transiting the 8th house - collection of new information, study of EA, curiosity, interactions with others, constant movement, new ideas, metamorphosis of old information - will interface with the NN Sagittarius in the 2nd house - on-going efforts in self-reliance, application of natural law/methods, astrology (which is part of natural law), search for new meaning, philosophical beliefs.

Actual:  The Nodes will be referencing natal Mercury/Cap/3rd - reorganization of mental structure, social maturity - and Jupiter/Libra/12th, spiritual value system, divine support, teaching, universal love, surrender, peace.

What about you Rad?  ;)

ari moshe

For all of us as individuals it implies the evolutionary movement to create a thesis out of the ideas, information and associations we have been and are continuing to create in our minds. The point is to channel the knowledge that we know, that which we have identified (sn in Gemini) as specifically described by the condition of our own natal Mercury, into a greater cosmological understanding. This means the necessity to focus on the intuition as a means to develop the awareneess of how the parts connect to the whole. This is specifically done by way of natal Jupiter.

The phasal relationship between our own natal Jupiter and Mercury describes our natural orientation for creating thesis and meaning out of what we learn.

Wendy

Quote from: ari moshe on Feb 10, 2011, 09:46 PM
For all of us as individuals it implies the evolutionary movement to create a thesis out of the ideas, information and associations we have been and are continuing to create in our minds. The point is to channel the knowledge that we know, that which we have identified (sn in Gemini) as specifically described by the condition of our own natal Mercury, into a greater cosmological understanding. This means the necessity to focus on the intuition as a means to develop the awareneess of how the parts connect to the whole. This is specifically done by way of natal Jupiter.

The phasal relationship between our own natal Jupiter and Mercury describes our natural orientation for creating thesis and meaning out of what we learn.

Very helpful Ari~thank you.

mountainheather

Hi all,
Just to clarify, we are talking about the nodes of the moon (sn moving into gem., nn moving into sag)
In which case, our personal subjective sense of security is the deepest layer of this dynamic then the house and sign and aspects would layer on top of this. Is this the way to approach this?
Thanks, Heather

Rad

Hi Heather,

Yes ............

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Quote from: Linda on Jan 28, 2011, 04:56 PM
On 12 June 2012 when Jupiter enters 0° Gemini (paradoxical) it will conjunct the SN 4° Gemini Rx.  On the same day Mercury 8° Cancer will exactly oppose Pluto 8° Cap forming a T-square with Uranus!  At the same time the Nodes will t-square Neptune/Chiron in Pisces!  The resolution node for those "skipped steps" will be the NN 4° Sag.  And Uranus (trauma, sudden insight) will be sextiling the SN and trining the NN.  Could this be a period of massive disillusionment, upheaval and perhaps clarification as to the "truthfulness" of the South Nodal information and "adaptation" to the actual Natural Truth (Sag)?  [SEE BELOW for how this will impact the USA Gemini-Rising Chart.]

While I was doing some research on the MB yesterday I came across this post that I posted some time ago.  The above paragraph relates to 12 June 2012:  TODAY'S DATE.  Just thought I'd bring this forward in case there are correlations taking place. 

This was Rad's response at the time:

QuoteOne of the main dynamics, at a governmental level, will be the degree of 'misinformation' versus that which is actually true. The misinformation called lies = propaganda will be repeated over and over by governments/ politicians, and in many countries the media which serves as a megaphone for the propaganda, so that by such repetition that which is a lie becomes the truth. In essence 'believing' the lie to be the truth. With Pluto in Capricorn this type of controlled information in order to make people believe in the lies will be counteracted by many other human forces and capacities that attempt to help people see the actual truth versus the lies = propaganda.

Here's a link to the chart in question: 

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,402.msg6593.html#msg6593