School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

3rd Stage Spiritual teachers

Started by Linda, Sep 22, 2011, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hi everyone,

Here's a link to the full movie, Abide as the Self, The Essential Teachings of Ramana Maharshi, which has inspired my questioning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJwkuJfslUU

The intro to that movie states:  "What is not permanent is not worth striving for."  

EA teaches that God is imperfect and is an evolving force.  

Exactly what is it that Ramana is expressing, that is exuding from his eyes, and demonstrating by his life?  The Heart of God...pure love...the cessation of duality....or simply a guru who himself is evolving?  

The essence of that "unspeakable something" that he is transmitting is incredibly blissful! - perhaps demonstrating a cessation of all separating desires?

Quote from Rad:  .........what is perceived in the single eye, or what has been called the "˜third eye' that naturally exists within the interior of consciousness and can be accessed, merged with, with our Soul. When this occurs the law of duality ceases to exist. The ultimate "˜satisfaction' is then realized.

Was Ramana Maharshi in the 3rd Stage Spiritual on a par with Jesus or Mother Teresa?

Would anyone like to share their thoughts?

Blissfully,
Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

"Exactly what is it that Ramana is expressing, that is exuding from his eyes, and demonstrating by his life?  The Heart of God...pure love...the cessation of duality....or simply a guru who himself is evolving?"

He has chosen a spiritual path in which God is conceived simultaneously as 'impersonal' and 'personal': Vedanta. The personal part means that the Soul who conceives of God in this way is then able to access the various agents of God, and to expand the consciousness through the third eye in such a way as to be able to perceive the interface of the unmanifested, thus beyond duality, and the manifested. When the Soul conceives of God in this way it is then inwardly experiencing these types of realizations and experiences through the emotional body relative to the consciousness inhabiting human forms. In this way the Soul then experiences the pure love of God through it's agents, a state of inner ecstasy and rapture of that which is being perceived. This is what you then see exuding for his, or another other Soul who have evolved in this way, eyes and energy field in general.

"The essence of that "unspeakable something" that he is transmitting is incredibly blissful! - perhaps demonstrating a cessation of all separating desires?"

He is demonstrating that which is inwardly perceived as above.

"Was Ramana Maharshi in the 3rd Stage Spiritual on a par with Jesus or Mother Teresa? "

Yes, he is in the 3rd Stage spiritual .. the middle of it. And, by the way, Mother Teresa was not evolved to this state. Her actual inner reality is very, very different than most would suspect.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Wow - thank you so much Rad for that explanation.

Can you please give some examples of Souls who have reached:

- the 1st sub-stage of 3rd stage Spiritual
- the 2nd sub-stage of 3rd stage Spiritual (Ramana)
- and the very end of 3rd stage Spiritual?  

Could you please explain what is meant by "various agents of God"  and  "the Soul experiences the pure love of God through its agents" ?

Thanks again,
Linda

adina

Linda,

I hope you don't mind me offering my own small experience of what you're asking until Rad gets back here with a much broader and deeper explanation. 

During some of the experiences I've had in preparation for my transition, I was blessed to really feel-truly experience--God's love through the inner presence of my guru, Yogananda, one of God's "agents." It was a really mind blowing experience, especially since I'm still a "recovering" masochist. LOL!

When I had the experience, I remembered one of the things Yogananda taught about God's love, i.e., "If you knew how much God loves you, you would die for joy." And when my guru blessed me WITH that experience of God's love I realized why he had said what he did, because it's incredibly overwhelming, but in a "good" way. And even though that "small" experience was mind blowing for me, I finally began to understand why Master said what he did: we're given such experiences in small doses, so to speak, at the beginning because our systems aren't "wired" to process the full extent of God's love"¦ so we get increasingly bigger "doses" as we evolve. (Kind of like Kundalini-one has to prepare the body for it). And at the beginning, even some of that smaller "˜dose' of pure, unconditional love comes thru one's guru / teacher for similar reasons, and yet also according to our own evolutionary stage and needs. 

Now, since Ramana is MUCH more evolved than I am, I'm sure he got a much larger "dose." I gave my own example as a reference for how it can work/happen, and I know it goes beyond what I've explained here, and there's much more to what people experience within, but hope this helps a little for now.

Blessings,
Adina

Linda

Hi Adina,

I very much appreciate you sharing the blessings that you received through your guru, Yogananda.  Thanks for explaining what is meant by "agent of God," that being the guru.  I'm curious to learn which Souls have attained the very last level of the 3rd stage Spiritual.  Seeing that ecstasy exuding from Ramana's eyes was a mind-blowing experience (reminds me of the purity of a baby's eyes). 

Wishing you many more of God's blessings Adina.

Love,
Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

I just don't want to get into listing a 'who's who' kind of thing about Souls that are in this or that state. Please understand.

God Bless, Rad

Linda