School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sagittarius Archetype

Started by Skywalker, Nov 21, 2010, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

QuoteMy apologies if this has already been mentioned but I've been thinking about the words inner teacher ,sag in the spiritual stages, asking and answering ones own questions, but then how does this interface with Pisces and the inner godhead the inner healer?

My god, everything in this thread has been so timely for me. Like a personal message (I suppose everything will feel that way when you have more than half of your planets in sag).

I remember years ago I used to journal and ask questions to myself. Without knowing ahead of time, whatever I would write in response to my questions would be my answer. This was all coming from within me. Looking back at some of the stuff I've written- I see that there was some great depth that came through, and yet I feel that at this point in my life I do see "more" of the truth.

The inner answers that Sag gets will reveal the truth, but not all of it. This is why as sag evolves it develops more humility as it realizes it's smallness in the face of what actually is real. Gradually the security linked with "understanding" gives way to the desire to simply align with natural law, and in the silence of just being, as the angst to find something new gives way to the present moment, Sag will directly experience more of the truth.

This is where spiritual state Sag can find the answer to its own questions, because it is relatively aware of its oneness with source (Pisces) and thus the capacity to hear god from within. However this process is completely natural. No mediums are necessary, no techniques. As sag discovers who it is, it can simply refer to itself as the source for all its questions.

I think Jeff Green is a good example of this- he's somewhere between latter second stage and early third stage spiritual in my estimate. He always said that he learned by teaching.

However if the self awareness of one's limitations is minimal (Virgo) then there will not be the necessary awe to recognize that one doesn't know it all; that the truth is found in one's essential nature (Pisces). This nature must be experienced from within.

This may be a helpful way to look at the Sag/Pisces interface: It's also commonly understood that Sag can take leaps of faith can "go for it" based on an intuitive feeling. What's going on there? Well we all know that these leaps of faith can prove to be quite delusional! They may be self convincing. Or, on the other hand, they may be a result of an inner knowing that cannot be explained. True faith is not naive, it is knowing and trusting one's innate connection to God, and acting upon that when called to do so.

Skywalker

Thanks for the links Linda!

Ari, yes quite timely as the Sun is moving thru Sag! It was a good idea to do the Archetypes as the Sun moves thru them.

Linda thank you for your work and dedication, many will benefit from all this info!

Stacie, I tend to identify with what you describe as Daemon Soul or consciousness but have no planets at 28 Sag. I do have Venus conjunct Neptune in Sag thou. Venus is at 22 degrees Sag. I also have the S.node of Venus in Sag.

I would think that most who have a strong Sag emphasis in their natal chart would tend to feel a special connection to nature, whether Daemon or not. How can we know for sure if one is a Daemon Soul?

Personally I find it sad that there is so much distortion in our way of life that separates us from nature and, when I try and voice my opinion to others on this topic mostly I get remarks like "do you want to go back to living in caves?"

Is it too much to ask that we use technology in a positive way that PROTECTS nature? Is it too much to ask that we acknowledge that all of life is an evolving consciousness in it´s own right? I find it amazingly ignorant that people think they are superior to nature, when we humans are the only ones that destroy that which sustains us!

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Wendy

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been here on the forum much to participate, and just read all your posts this morning, and glad to get on this thread before we move on the Capricorn.

I was thinking about the Galactic Center point.  It will be interesting to see what this upcoming Eclipse in Gemini, Sun 29 Sag and with retrograde Mercury at 26 Sag will awaken--new information/beliefs for us as a collective?

Blessings,
WEndy

Stacie

QuoteStacie are you saying that this type of soul is working at the most subtle levels of creation? How much of that would depend on their evolutionary state?

Hi Heather,

Well your second question is actually the answer to the first.  That kind of work ultimately would correlate to the causal plane of existence, which is an extremely advanced level of evolution.  Souls working at the causal level have achieved all of the evolutionary requirements/needs and desires therein, of both time/space and astral realities.  The causal plane is the final context of 'reality' that a soul evolves through before dissolving/remerging its fully self-realized 'individuality' back into the Divine Source.  To provide some context for the sake of contrast (for those who may not be familiar with the causal plane), souls existing at this level have evolved beyond the need for any physical body (obviously) OR an astral body...the soul manifests in what's called a 'causal body', which I won't even pretend to have a comprehensive understanding of...i'll just say the causal body is an encasing of subtle energies/thought.  The nature of soul work in the causal plane deals with 'causing' reality within Creation itself through the agency of pure will/thought.  JWG often used a statement that goes something like this: 'causal souls can literally create and destroy entire universes at will through thought'.  Really, Rad is probably the one who's better suited to comment on this particular topic.

So, with that point, we can also embrace the factor of relativity and say that relative to this time/space/physical reality, there are subtle levels/forces that human consciousness can perceive and work within.  And yet the determinant for that--based on my non-advanced knowledge--would be a soul's evolutionary condition, which results in the capacity for consciously perceiving, directing, working, etc. with subtle forces/laws/dynamics.  Yogananda shares many accounts of this in Autobiography of a Yogi.  

What I was speaking to in my earlier post, was more about applying hypersensitivity as an instrument in perceiving and sustaining a present focus upon natural dynamics that manifest in one's environment, throughout that dynamic's entire cycle, from start to finish...a hypersensitive consciousness creates an emotional awareness within oneself of content that does not necessarily originate in one's own soul or emotional body, but has been osmosed from the environment one is in.  And by the way, hypersensitivity is not a quality that's exclusive to daemon souls.  The phenomena of hypersensitivity connects to the pisces/12th house/neptune archetype.  Hypersensitivity is, however, a key element within daemon consciousness.  If we remember that all soul types reflect and correlate to one of the 7 primary chakras, and that the daemon soul type correlates to and reflects the nature of the sacral chakra, and that the sacral chakra is naturally ruled by the planets jupiter of neptune, we can then see how this phenomena of hypersensitivity has something to do with inwardly assimilating a conscious, ever-present awareness of living natural laws...an awareness of natural laws as they manifest in our immediate environment...to perceive those environmental dynamics as they emerge, develop, ebb/flow, progress, materialize in time/space, transform, and finally culminate, giving rise to something new.  This, in other words, is the nature of shamanic awareness.  Shamanic cosmology/awareness/understandings/culture is a Sagittarian/9th house correlation, and natural shamanic perceptions..key word natural..are an intrinsic part of a daemon soul's consciousness.    So......this is what I was using my own words to describe in my previous post.  Does this help clarify your question Heather?  I am very glad you asked these questions so I could have the opportunity to be more clear.  

One other thing..picking up on what I just wrote about shamanic percpetion/consciousness, etc...I want to make it clear that this does not suggest that ALL daemon souls everywhere are sitting around having lucid shamanic perceptions.  Daemon souls too are subject to evolution! ;-)  Daemons go through all the same evolutionary states that every other soul type does.  And a daemon's evolutionary path is going to entail the progressive remembrance of the capacities and understandings that are intrinsic to their original, unconditioned nature.....and just as importantly, how to focus, direct, and apply these things according to the specific individuality that God'dess created within the soul, which reflects the intentions God'dess and one's own soul has for actualizing that individuality along the unfolding evolutionary journey.   There are x amount of daemon souls on the planet now in a consensus state.  X amount of these souls have, or are attempting to embrace the distorted patriarchal orientation that prevails in human society today.  This is setting up the specific inner conflicts that each soul will find themselves confronting as they evolve to the end of 3rd stage consensus and approach that cusp of 1st individuated.  We can see how this will naturally progress as a specific overlay in the future theme of 'living lie' as these souls evolve through the 1st individuated state.  The inner dynamics that will promote ongoing confrontation of the distorted conditioning that each soul embraces, to their individual relative extent, will be the absolute inescapable and undeniable conflicts/discrepancies/internal inconsistencies that each soul will experience as they interface with the external world as the internal impluse simultaneously and progressively evolves a greater and greater need to operate in complete harmony with what their own consciousness was created to be.  

Let me know if you have other questions about this, or if this didn't clarify what you were asking in the first place..

God Bless,
Stacie

Stacie

Hi Lucius,

God bless you for expressing these words.  Well--not God bless you "BECAUSE" you expressed those words (as if God's blessings are based on such conditions! :D)...but you know what I mean!  And in the event that you don't, what I mean is that i value the feedback and the fact of who its coming from.  

I sense some deep and profound daemon wisdom within yourself, to be blunt...so......  ;)

And since you 'seconded' Heather's questions, feel free to let me know if *your* version of Heather's questions ( :D ) requires any additional clarification..

God Bless,
Stacie

mountainheather

I just have quick moment for this will respond to you later Stacie(thanks)
Found this on the "synthesis" thread, thought it was also relevant.

Sagittarius, Jupiter, and the 9th House correlate to our awareness that the Earth that we live upon is connected to a much larger whole that we call the universe. This awareness 'induces' realizations of a non-linear or abstract nature about the nature of the universe that the Earth is part of. So, yes, this then includes what appears to be 'outside' of ourselves. This awareness thus induces of how the whole of the universe, including Earth, is interconnected or related to one another. This then becomes the basis of understanding and knowing through intuition of what we call the Natural Laws of the Creation that explains this interconnectedness: to understand the 'whole' truth. When this natural component of our consciousness is then linked with Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House it then attempts to induce realizations as the the nature of the manifested Creation in the first place: that which is responsible for the Creation of the whole that we call the universe. Thus the 'transcendent' truths of Creation itself. This awareness is then that which is responsible for desiring to KNOW those transcendent truths. In turn this desire to know these transcendent truths induces, through intuition, the natural truths or ways of doing so. To do so is then the basis or cause of intuitively knowing that such transcendent truths can only be know from WITHIN oneself: Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House. This then becomes the basis and origin of natural methods or techniques that will allow for an 'induction' of that transcendent knowing. When those natural methods or techniques are employed by our consciousness this then leads to a 'transcendent state' within our consciousness in which the perception, knowing through direct perception, of the transcendent or comic laws of Creation occurs. And that knowing is 'induced' within our consciousness because of consciousness being in a cosmic or transcendent state. And this induction is based on what is perceived from WITHIN our consciousness that can then be applied to what we perceive by way of the Creation in it's externalized forms: Earth, the universe itself.

Rad

Darn I didn't modify color for a quote. But it's all there.
Heather

Lucius

Thank you Stacie for your kinds words in return!   :)  And to take you up on your offer of my own 'version' of Heather's question:  I think we all touched on soul types last summer (2009) in a thread about chakras and their corresponding types.  I had several thoughts/ideas that were then lost to my consciousness & I didn't write them down.  One question I had then & do now (and understood that this is what Heather was asking - though I may be mistaken) is the corresponding gifts, unique capacities that are associated with other chakras & their soul types.  For instance, the Daemon becomes a messenger for God via it's unique, inherent capabilities which have been discussed. 

I assume that each soul type has it's unique way it too becomes a messenger of God.  So, I was hoping to explore that - which is what I was working on the other summer.  I'm wondering what your thoughts are - ?

Also - sorry Heather, 'mountainheather' - I called you mountainhealer!  I'm sure that's an apt name too!  I think I've done that before - ?  Completely have been reading your name wrong for months!  Sorry.

mountainheather

Hi all,

Ari,
QuoteMy god, everything in this thread has been so timely for me. Like a personal message (I suppose everything will feel that way when you have more than half of your planets in sag).

I remember years ago I used to journal and ask questions to myself. Without knowing ahead of time, whatever I would write in response to my questions would be my answer. This was all coming from within me. Looking back at some of the stuff I've written- I see that there was some great depth that came through, and yet I feel that at this point in my life I do see "more" of the truth.

The inner answers that Sag gets will reveal the truth, but not all of it. This is why as sag evolves it develops more humility as it realizes it's smallness in the face of what actually is real. Gradually the security linked with "understanding" gives way to the desire to simply align with natural law, and in the silence of just being, as the angst to find something new gives way to the present moment, Sag will directly experience more of the truth.

This is where spiritual state Sag can find the answer to its own questions, because it is relatively aware of its oneness with source (Pisces) and thus the capacity to hear god from within. However this process is completely natural. No mediums are necessary, no techniques. As sag discovers who it is, it can simply refer to itself as the source for all its questions.

I think Jeff Green is a good example of this- he's somewhere between latter second stage and early third stage spiritual in my estimate. He always said that he learned by teaching.

However if the self awareness of one's limitations is minimal (Virgo) then there will not be the necessary awe to recognize that one doesn't know it all; that the truth is found in one's essential nature (Pisces). This nature must be experienced from within.

This may be a helpful way to look at the Sag/Pisces interface: It's also commonly understood that Sag can take leaps of faith can "go for it" based on an intuitive feeling. What's going on there? Well we all know that these leaps of faith can prove to be quite delusional! They may be self convincing. Or, on the other hand, they may be a result of an inner knowing that cannot be explained.True faith is not naive, it is knowing and trusting one's innate connection to God, and acting upon that when called to do
so.

Thank you for this reply. I hadn't thought of Pisces as essential nature before.  I am wondering if this mutable cross can be the movable truth at times with sag overestimating, pisces with illusion/delusion, virgo 's denial of the truth, and gemini's too much information clouding the truth.

I really appreciate this:
QuoteTrue faith is not naive, it is knowing and trusting one's innate connection to God, and acting upon that when called to do

Thank you

Lucius,

I didn't mind the name variations at all, although Heather is probably the simplest!

You've actually answered my first question. We haven't talked too much about other soul types except daemon and I was curious if the other types corresponded to the other signs, and now thanks to you, I remember the soul types/chakra  thread and will take a look at it again. We'd probably have to start another thread to explore it unless we included the specific soul type for each archetype as we go?

Thanks Lucius

Hi Stacie,
Your response held my interest deeply. And you more than answered my question. I will need to review it again and perhaps ask more as I integrate. Thank you

Warmth and Light, Heather  

Lucius

I revisted the 'seven soul type' thread - so, my understanding/thoughts are that any particular soul type is correlated with a chakra - it is not an equation or even a definition per se - it is the structural reality of the soul that relates to the 'universe' that the chakra is in reality.  Just as Daemon is equated with Sag. in the zodiac, thus the chakras - a Daemon soul still has Venus, a moon and a first house (etc.) - we all experience these other 'universes' called/experienced as the chakras.  And just as a Daemon is a Daemon any particular soul may find itself with any specific natal chart aspect to further it's evolution it is so with the expression/need of the activation of chakras.  Hope this is making sense!

I would think examples might help in understanding soul types - ?  For instance, Obama being the 'navel/warrior' type - ?  And then Adina - Bhakti.  Which lead to a question - the 'avatar' soul type - I was under the understanding that an avatar had not incarnated in the usual manner in such realities as these - ?  That these souls manifest in a life (without any or not very many at all) prior lives and is a direct conduit to a mission from Source - ?  Is this correct or is the avatar soul type a soul that evolves along the 'normal' routes?

Thanks!

ari moshe

QuoteAlso - sorry Heather, 'mountainheather' - I called you mountainhealer!  I'm sure that's an apt name too!  I think I've done that before - ?  Completely have been reading your name wrong for months!  Sorry.

Oh gee, Stacy me too! I've been reading your name as "mountainhealer" until now heather!

ari moshe

Hi all,

So since the discussion on dishonesty, I've been reflecting a lot on my own past. I decided to take a look at my journal entries from high school which was 10 years ago during the time that Pluto was moving over my Sag south node. Of course during this time I had no notion of Pluto or astrology (other than that it was a sin to study, and that I was certain that being a Sag meant something).

What I'm about to share is just beautiful to me. It weaves the distant past, which truly feels like another lifetime, to my ever unfolding journey as I experience it now.

There was a girl in my life with whom I shared many secret sexual conversations with over the phone internet. I saved some of these conversations and put it in my journal. During the exact week of my Pluto transit she introduced to my awareness this boy from Vienna that she was into.
To maintain the boy's anonymity, she called him "Pluto"
When I read that I was shocked!

Furthermore, while transiting Pluto was on my sn, it was forming a semi- square to my natal Pluto which is naturally semi-square my south node. So the entire process that I went through during that time in my life is a very direct key into understanding the evolutionary dynamics of my own Pluto-nodes relationship. I feel blessed that I kept such a detailed journal of that time period. This is helping me self reflect, unveiling more layers of my own resistance to evolution.
Ari Moshe

Linda

Sagittarius - 9th house - Jupiter

Adaptability                           
Beliefs
Dogmatic
Philosophy
Wisdom
Meaning
Expansion
Trust
Faith
Truth
Intuition
Honesty
Alienation

Long Journeys                           
Pilgrimage
Multicultural
Foreigners
Immigrants
Ideals / Ideas
Nomad
Homeless
Explorer
Inspiration
Restless
Wanderlust
Zealous faith

Missionary
Priest
Convert
Sales
Freedom
Half truth
Silver-tongue devil
Charmer
Guru
Teacher
Natural Law
Shaman

[P. Walsh, EA Archetypes]

Linda

A big Thank You...

to Skywalker, Steve and everyone who participated on this thread.

Wendy:  Thanks for posting that example chart which described ideology/disillusionment/crisis aspects.

Bradley is hosting the Capricorn thread - coming soon.

[If anyone is interested in hosting the Aquarius or Pisces thread, please let me know.  Thanks.]