School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about Healing, Neptune, Boundaries?

Started by Wei, Feb 11, 2021, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wei

Hi Rad, I wish to understand the true healing dynamic that Jesus and other saints shared and taught to humanity, there some thoughts and confusion, I wish to have your insights and guidance.

I would think the true healing happens in Neptune's realm, in the pure unconditional love vibration, the saints like Jesus, are evolved and purified to be able to stay in that vibration thus have what we called healing power? And in this way, healing can be transmuted in every way, teaching, energy healing, simply presence, because everything is energy?

For other souls, still evolving toward that state, I wonder if they can occasionally tap into that vibration of pure unconditional love. And in this case, does healing happen, because the healer's love and compassion is so pure, also maybe because healer has already healed within whatever traumatic imprint the other is experiencing, so healer has the capacity to channel healing force to others, and when the other person is open to it (willing to change, take responsibility for their own healing process), the healing can happen on certain level? In this case, does the healer still take in karma or exchange karma with the person receive healing?

Another question, because I feel it's in Neptune's realm, there is really no boundary, is it possible for the healer not to take in karma/trauma, not drain its own life force or wound/sacrifice itself in the healing process? One thought is, I would imagine, in the healing process, maybe the healer take in things from others, because the dynamic being healed resonates with its own trauma or karma, then when they heal others, these dynamics being brought up to surface to be released, and that's why the healer would feel drain, pain or even physically ill? And I would imagine, if the healer such as saint, already purified karma of their own soul, only then, they won't be wounded by the healing process because they r pure light, there is no darkness within themselves need to be transformed?

I am asking these questions, for circumstances that healer already understand, not try to save others so to speak, but then.... In Neptune's realm (total truth, nothing can hide), I feel even if there is slightly even unconscious thought of trying to save others, this would open up for energy exchange?

Thank you as always for your guidance.

Love

Wei

Chengting

Hi Wei and Rad,

First thank you Wei for your questions and contribution thoughts. For a while I coincidentally think of my previous question about Augulimala, I understand what Rad have said 'a direct intercession from God to cause that to happen' is meaning that Buddha simply played a role of as a catalyst or divine agent quickening the evolutionary pace of the disciple, Rad am I correct?

But to Augulimala, if it was not Buddha but a ordinary people went up to him, what would happen? I just feel he will keep repeating the mistake until to the point of cataclysmic events take place. In the story the numbers '1000 people' Augulimala planed to kill is also implying that the thousandth people indicates a culmination or end, and Buddha was just went to him as the thousandth one.

The most incredible and amazing thing is that Augulimala fully liberated in that incarnation once find the right path, for most people it will be a very very long run to work out the previous negative karma, in Rad's words, 'atone for that guilt', so I think Buddha was playing an important role to heal him, it is some else divine grace moment. But similar to Wei I am not understand what and how the pure love or healing functioned.

By the way, I also quoted several passages from " The New Path"( page 456, 457), it is a story of Yogananda and both of the story is very similar.

One evening in Chicago I visited a park. It was during the depression years, and Chicago, as you know, was notorious at the time for its gangsters. A policeman stopped me as I was about to enter the park, and warned me that it wasn't safe there after dark. "˜Even we are afraid to go in,' he said.

"Well, I went in any way, and took a seat comfortably on a park bench. After sometime, a tough-looking man, much larger than I, stopped in front of me.

""˜Gimme a dime!' he snarled.
"I reached into a pocket and gave him a dime.
""˜Gimme a quarter!' I gave him a quarter. ""˜Gimme fifty cents.' I gave him fifty cents.
""˜Gimme a dollar.'

"By now, seeing that matters obviously weren't going to improve, I leapt to my feet and, with God's power, shouted:

""˜GETOUT!!!'

"The man began to tremble like a leaf. "˜I don't want your money!' he mumbled. Backing fearfully away, he repeated, "˜I don't want your money! I don't want your money!' Suddenly he turned and fled as though his life depended on it.

"I sat down peacefully once more and watched the moon rise. Later, as I was leaving the park, the same policeman as before saw me and asked, "˜What did you say to that man? I saw him with you, and didn't dare to interfere. I know him for a dangerous character!'

""˜Oh,'I replied, "˜we came to a little understanding.'"

Always thank you Rad for your teachings

Rad

Hi Wei,

would think the true healing happens in Neptune's realm, in the pure unconditional love vibration, the saints like Jesus, are evolved and purified to be able to stay in that vibration thus have what we called healing power? And in this way, healing can be transmuted in every way, teaching, energy healing, simply presence, because everything is energy?

Yes, in the  end, everything is energy but that ultimate of energy does manifest through forms of all possible kinds. The manifestation of energy through forms occurs through, and because of, all the Natural Laws that were set in motion at the moment of the Manifest Creation. Thus, the highly evolved Souls like Jesus, etc, know and understand what those Natural Laws are. It is then ion this knowledge that they are able to to access those Natural Laws in such a way as to affect the physical healing of others.

For other souls, still evolving toward that state, I wonder if they can occasionally tap into that vibration of pure unconditional love. And in this case, does healing happen, because the healer's love and compassion is so pure, also maybe because healer has already healed within whatever traumatic imprint the other is experiencing, so healer has the capacity to channel healing force to others, and when the other person is open to it (willing to change, take responsibility for their own healing process), the healing can happen on certain level? In this case, does the healer still take in karma or exchange karma with the person receive healing?

The healing takes place on the physical level as well as helping the Soul understand the inner causative reasons for the physical ailment in the first place. The Soul that is affecting the healing of another in this way does absorb within themselves the physical as well as the Soul conditions that are responsible for the manifestation of the physical ailment. This is necessary in order for the Soul that is doing the healing to 'know' what the conditions are within the Soul that they are helping. It is that knowing that then allows for the healing to take place.

Another question, because I feel it's in Neptune's realm, there is really no boundary, is it possible for the healer not to take in karma/trauma, not drain its own life force or wound/sacrifice itself in the healing process?

This is not possible yet as the Soul that is affecting that is affecting the healing of others over time, it's own ongoing evolution, they learn progressively how to release what they are taking in from others from their own Soul system.

One thought is, I would imagine, in the healing process, maybe the healer take in things from others, because the dynamic being healed resonates with its own trauma or karma, then when they heal others, these dynamics being brought up to surface to be released, and that's why the healer would feel drain, pain or even physically ill?

Yes..

And I would imagine, if the healer such as saint, already purified karma of their own soul, only then, they won't be wounded by the healing process because they r pure light, there is no darkness within themselves need to be transformed?

Yes, but even then the healing of others does take a 'toll' upon their own Soul systems.

I am asking these questions, for circumstances that healer already understand, not try to save others so to speak, but then.... In Neptune's realm (total truth, nothing can hide), I feel even if there is slightly even unconscious thought of trying to save others, this would open up for energy exchange?

Yes .............

God Bless, Rad

Wei

Quote from: Chengting on Feb 12, 2021, 07:45 AM
Hi Wei and Rad,

First thank you Wei for your questions and contribution thoughts. For a while I coincidentally think of my previous question about Augulimala, I understand what Rad have said 'a direct intercession from God to cause that to happen' is meaning that Buddha simply played a role of as a catalyst or divine agent quickening the evolutionary pace of the disciple, Rad am I correct?

But to Augulimala, if it was not Buddha but a ordinary people went up to him, what would happen? I just feel he will keep repeating the mistake until to the point of cataclysmic events take place. In the story the numbers '1000 people' Augulimala planed to kill is also implying that the thousandth people indicates a culmination or end, and Buddha was just went to him as the thousandth one.

The most incredible and amazing thing is that Augulimala fully liberated in that incarnation once find the right path, for most people it will be a very very long run to work out the previous negative karma, in Rad's words, 'atone for that guilt', so I think Buddha was playing an important role to heal him, it is some else divine grace moment. But similar to Wei I am not understand what and how the pure love or healing functioned.

By the way, I also quoted several passages from " The New Path"( page 456, 457), it is a story of Yogananda and both of the story is very similar.

One evening in Chicago I visited a park. It was during the depression years, and Chicago, as you know, was notorious at the time for its gangsters. A policeman stopped me as I was about to enter the park, and warned me that it wasn't safe there after dark. "˜Even we are afraid to go in,' he said.

"Well, I went in any way, and took a seat comfortably on a park bench. After sometime, a tough-looking man, much larger than I, stopped in front of me.

""˜Gimme a dime!' he snarled.
"I reached into a pocket and gave him a dime.
""˜Gimme a quarter!' I gave him a quarter. ""˜Gimme fifty cents.' I gave him fifty cents.
""˜Gimme a dollar.'

"By now, seeing that matters obviously weren't going to improve, I leapt to my feet and, with God's power, shouted:

""˜GETOUT!!!'

"The man began to tremble like a leaf. "˜I don't want your money!' he mumbled. Backing fearfully away, he repeated, "˜I don't want your money! I don't want your money!' Suddenly he turned and fled as though his life depended on it.

"I sat down peacefully once more and watched the moon rise. Later, as I was leaving the park, the same policeman as before saw me and asked, "˜What did you say to that man? I saw him with you, and didn't dare to interfere. I know him for a dangerous character!'

""˜Oh,'I replied, "˜we came to a little understanding.'"

Always thank you Rad for your teachings

Hi Cheng Ting~~!! The story of Yogananda you shared is so funny and inspiring, reminds me, that God/Goddess (if i understand correctly), manifest in different forms to human in different state, help people to transform exact what need to be faced, purified and purged, like Kuanyin doesn't always manifest in gentle all loving goddess form, I always find this fascinating. And all this opens up 100 more questions in my head  lol

Wei

QuoteThis is necessary in order for the Soul that is doing the healing to 'know' what the conditions are within the Soul that they are helping.

Hi Rad, does this knowing, first occurs on energetical level, best way I can describe is, a sense, almost like a energetical reaction towards the information coded in energy form from the other person? But through time, the healer is able to be more aware, on conscious level of what's the conditions, what's the cause, and then "know" the natural law, to consciously heal?

And, also, is this inner knowing, even first on energetical level (not consciously know), help the healer to make decision of whether to heal, and set healthier boundaries, in a way to take responsibility for healer's own well being?

I am also curious, what is the line of true healing vs energy manipulation? I would think, if the other person is not ready to change, healer use personal will to force the person face the lessons, even the intention is pure, that would be energy manipulation? But then when evolved soul like Jesus, they can release others karma, is that manipulation? Or that happen, only because humanity are ready to experience it?

Thank you again for your powerful guidance!

Rad

Hi Rad, does this knowing, first occurs on energetical level, best way I can describe is, a sense, almost like a energetical reaction towards the information coded in energy form from the other person?

Yes ...

But through time, the healer is able to be more aware, on conscious level of what's the conditions, what's the cause, and then "know" the natural law, to consciously heal?

Yes ...

And, also, is this inner knowing, even first on energetical level (not consciously know), help the healer to make decision of whether to heal, and set healthier boundaries, in a way to take responsibility for healer's own well being?

Yes ...........

I am also curious, what is the line of true healing vs energy manipulation? I would think, if the other person is not ready to change, healer use personal will to force the person face the lessons, even the intention is pure, that would be energy manipulation? But then when evolved soul like Jesus, they can release others karma, is that manipulation? Or that happen, only because humanity are ready to experience it?

A Soul that has evolved to having the capacity to truly heal another does not involve itself in 'energy manipulation' at all. A true healer only tries to heal another who is ready for a healing: thus, there is no manipulation at all. There is no forcing of anything.

God Bless, Rad

Chengting

Exactly, I also fascinate with this, and in the end more and more questions and nuanced feelings overwhelmed me. As you said all forms of healings are simply manifest, beyond our little human brain to understand, sometimes.

Wei

Thank you Rad, your answer clarified 100 more questions created by confusion in my mind, truly magical!

Much appreciation and love to you and message board!

Akim

I very much enjoyed reading this thread - the stories, the curiosity and the wisdom you all shared.

From my personal experience with healing, and being involved alongside the process of the healing of other Souls, I can relate to what was said on an intuitive level.

In the past I have often felt responsible for others. Especially family and intimate partners. And I wanted to step in and heal them. I have come to learn that a part of that was a the wounds I carried that were being reflected back to me - I couldn't hear them calling inside me. Part of it was also that I wanted 'you' to be okay, so that I felt okay. And that maybe then someone will attend to me and my wounds. I wanted to be the saviour and I abandoned myself in the process.
Underneath that did, and does, lie a sincere empathy, sensitivity and desire to be of service for the benefit of all.
It is so important I think, to become clearer and clearer of the unconscious drivers.. the effects of which I may feel as the need to fix - in order for healing to really take place.

Recently I have been working quite a bit with Somatic Experiencing trauma therapy.
If you are not familiar with it I can't recommend it enough. Understanding how the modality works is already a huge gem.
It was developed by a man called Peter Levine and it is based on his observations of how animals process the energy initiated by a life threatening situation. A gazelle which has escaped an attack from a lion, or even just become alert in anticipation, will tremor until all the energy left over from the event has been released. In the moment of anticipation when the fight or flight system comes online, a huge amount of energy is mobilised in the body system. Once this is released the nervous system resets itself and goes back to 'rest and digest' mode. Working with Human Beings Dr. Levine realised that we run into problems that for different reasons don't allow us to simply shake things off, as the animals do. He recognised that the immense energy that is mobilised in our bodies, that would allow us to escape or fight a threat, often stays trapped in the body. This causes a raft of physical, emotional and psychological symptoms which are then often misdiagnosed. (This actually reminds of how helpful the Pluto Paradigm is. Because it can show us the 'Why' that lies below the conscious patterns in our lives.)
One part of the problem is that our Neo-cortex, rational mind, can stop us from processing the energy released by a threatening incident (Reminds of Saturnian suppression). If we are not able to mobilise ourselves to escape or combat a perceived threat, or if the situation is so intense that we are overwhelmed, then we can go into 'freeze mode'. Animals do this to, however they are able to leave 'freeze mode', or 'playing dead', at a later time when they have an opportunity to escape or fight - thus releasing the mobilised energy. Human beings often get stuck in 'freeze mode' which means that the nervous system, and all other body systems, I think, are not able to reset to normal capacity. Psychological side effects of fragmentation (Uranus) and disassociation (Neptune) can also occur.

Somatic Experiencing therapy works with the principle of 'titration' which is a chemistry term that signifies the gradual combination of two reactive chemicals whereby, drop-by-drop, eventually the two chemicals neutralise each other. If large quantities were mixed together quickly, there would be an explosion.
'Pendulation' is another principle, based on the movement of a pendulum, which moves from one polarity to the other, until eventually becoming still in a balanced position. These two metaphors describe a therapeutic process which is very much gentler than traditional trauma therapies like 'repeat exposure therapy'.
Dr. Levine says that the problem arises when one does not have the resources to process the energy released in a threatening situation and this energy itself is then the factor which is referred to as 'trauma' and stored in the body.
For example the powerful rage and violent physical and emotional energy that is mobilised when it is necessary to fight for survival (mars) might be suppressed (saturn) by the conscious mind or one is not successful in defending one self and goes into a state of collapse (pisces). At this point the survival energy is trapped and stored indefinitely (uranus).
Somatic experiencing practitioners guide clients through a gradual, gentle process where they develop a 'felt sense' of their body and over time are able to 'titrate' small amounts of the stored rage, fear, grief... and 'pendulate' between these feelings and a sense of safety which is developed alongside.
It is not necessary to know the 'story' of the traumatic event, as some trauma comes from past lives, or pre-verbal states as an infant or even in the womb.
The body has a wisdom of its own and if there is a space provided for it and a language then it will speak its truth and follow the natural path to reintegration (leo).

It has been amazingly beneficial for my own personal healing and I find it fascinating.. the astrological correlations I put were what came to mind in the moment. Perhaps you all have some ideas as well, that would be fine!

Peter Levine "What about the tiger?" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYY6TFoSnI

With love,
Akim