School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Eclipse

Started by Sunya, Dec 10, 2020, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunya

Hi rad and everyone!

It may be a very basic question, but I really don't know  how it works, I will be happy If some one put some light into it.

When a eclipse like the one is coming happens, it gives extra light, energy, power to the arquetipes in the area where is happening or on the contrary hides put shadow on the area where is happening?

How will this translate into the eclipse on the south node, giving energy to the north node by removing it from the south, or adding the power of the sun and the moon to the south, and opening a gate on the past?

It seems like the closing and opening of a cycle in relation to the past that can only begin when a forgotten piece of previous lifes puzzle is revealed , but I don't know where to put the ingredient of eclipsed changing of cycle.

Thank you.

Rad

Hi Sunya,

I have never really focused on eclipses so am not really able to comment on them. Hopefully, others will jump in to help you with this.

God Bless, Rad

Sunya

Thanks for the honesty response Rad

Helena

Hi Sunya,

I am unsure if this addresses the specifics of your question but relative to eclipses and all questions we can have with it, i think it's helpful to remember eclipses are new or full moons where the moon is either conjunct its own south or north node, solar or lunar, so they are magnified lunation cycles. Personally, after observing the cycles of the moon in the chart for some years now, it is a fact the moon cycle points to the natural and universal cycles of time here on earth, being cancer in the water trine. Whether we desire it or not this cycles tell it's time for this or that, and just like capricorn structures clock time and physical realities, cancer/moon cycles structures soul time in the reality and path of the human form. And specially i think the teachings of JWG that the evolution of the soul is an evolution of the emotional body, can be observed directly in the moon cycles individually as they relate to our charts and also collectively.

When it comes to eclipses like this one we have a magnified new moon with all the themes of ending the old beginning of the new phase that can sometimes feel like being in the dark, a truly balsamic time at the very end of the end or a transition from pisces to aries (so we can see how challenging that can be as not happening on an instant ;-)), at the same time new seeds show up. So when it comes to the regular lunation cycle what i have observed is that a new moon always show fruition of the same issues it touches at the new moon with the next full moon in about 6 months time in the same sign, in this case this new moon in sagittarius will have a full moon in sagittarius that will be also a lunar eclipse next May when the sun will be in gemini, with a fulfilment or development of the things we touch now, and how we're able to let go what needs to be let go determines what shows up at the full moon where the sun in the opposite sign can give expression, illuminate, what happens and waits development, to give an example, with possible new ideas or connections showing up where they need to. Some astrologers say the effects of an eclipse last for as many years as hours it lasts. I don't know if this is true from experience but what i do know is that the same themes of each new moon in each sign pick up where they left off, same themes, sometimes for several years, not specifically only of eclipses.

This one in particular, remembering what we've been through this year, with jupiter, lunation ruler, and saturn balsamic to one another in capricorn with a new phase to pluto (and it came to mind to add these two themes together when i read your question), is that it is conjunct the galactic center! Then i remembered a phrase that has been with me in the last days since i saw the latest documentary of David Attenborough, A life on our planet, which is an amazing life testimony for the future of humanity, in that he says (and i went back to search), "i'm often asked, what's the one thing that would really make a difference? I don't think there is one single thing, we all live such different lives, but there might be one approach, that could make a very big difference indeed, i call it rewilding the world but in practical terms comes to putting nature at the heart of our decisions" Wow much more could this be gemini/sag, or attending the specifics of a south node in sagittarius new moon eclipse on the galactic center? If we could set this at our hearts priority... Nonetheless we do it or not collectively, i really think it translates the overall desire from the past to the future and a good word to keep in mind in the next years relative to this eclipse, rewilding, including not only nature but how much do we also need to rewild our true natures as individuals?

Hope it adds to what you asked,
Helena

Sunya

Thanks with the heart Helena, rewilding make sense. And for what I have observe in the moment totally exact of the eclipse, and some days after,  communications (mercury) revealing self and others behaviors in regard to broken natural laws in the past was obvious. And is quite triggering the fact that what others make to us in some way or other we where lookin for it or is just a karma boomerang originated who knows when. How do you explain this to a child of 1 year for example??? Ey dude you choose your parents. Ufff, you know? They can not communicate but they know what's going on like animals in Disney movies they think feel and use internal language but they lack knowledge for translate it to human language. Or how to understand that no matter what they make to us if we hate them back we have just buy another crooked karma round. Or how to admit that this thing that the others are doing and make us get crazy is very similar to this or that mental process that we don't want to recognize in us. The good news... Don't take the next distorted karma round is up to us. And this trillions and trillions of karma rounds are happening each second. Off course normally we just see the heavy pattorn ones. Let's we cultivate Attention and wisdom I guess is the only way out of the loop. Rewilding and honesty my friends.

Helena

Hi Sunya,

Well it's true... this eclipse had a Neptune square, Mercury also square Neptune, can be though at some moments. Good news is it is a new moon eclipse, so we have naturally the opportunity to birth new realities with time, that's for sure, and as you say get out of our loops.
Hopefully.

Sunya

Wow Helena! I'm curious now... How do you read and interpret the energy of neptune into all that?? this eclipse has been in my exact natal neptune in the 4th, but I was trying to no make any direct reference to it. I will not go deep into it, but they come some references of the past related to problems caused because of believing every one is pure. Anyway I tryed to skip the mention in the post. But you see it full, wow. How have you seen the arquetype??? It's because the delusions?

Helena

Hi Sunya,

It really felt like you were mentioning some for of disappointment and felling disillusionment, so remembered neptune was square the eclipse which would be then a natural felling to experience at this times. Probably many of us are going to the same processes to different degrees. Of course, if we have a planet right a the degrees touched that would be more personal.
I have pisces on the dc, and more pisces, so definitely know what you mean from experience even if we are pretty much aware of how it manifests the only "advantage" of knowing is the ability to detach a bit because life happens anyway and we're part of it, specially because expectations with neptune are some form of ground very much linked with imagination and potential of how perfect things could be, or that our own personal rules and codes of behaviour will be UNIVERSAL law for human relating (i specially "suffer" from this one and is a form of illusion of course just by looking at the diversity of human experience and desires...), be this in humanity in general or our personal relationships, that will crumble at some point if they are not real.

Stacie has written some really great stuff on all pisces here in some old message board threads that is compiled on the EA glossary, it is a great read :-)

Helena

P.S. I was thinking one thing though, is that no form of abuse(or loop of it) could ever be justified like Pisces tends to do at times, and is very unhealthy form of masochism. I think pisces/neptune in some cases really is about the time needed (and sometimes it feels like and eternal spiral) to step away from what's not about us no matter how much compassion or expectations we have with situations or people (this is a difficult one I actually learned from Rad here in the MB, in actuality). It is a matter of personally responsibility for any pisces/neptune if we find ourselves in those situations, not to feed that loop, which can be incredibly hard of course. And when we're in that soul commitment sometimes life, specially with pisces archetype, just solves itself. Without any effort on our parts, things fall in place of there own volition and we move forward.

Sunya

Hi Helena, i can tell it because is kind of funny.
actually it was receiving a letter from the Justice from some incident 2 years back where I was trying to show how masculine I am in defense of my girlfriend of that time, in a fight with a 2meters man, because I had little experience in martial arts everything there is "legal" so I thought every one is legal, I punch him in the face to the floor, I let him wake up, and like this 3 times, the 4th time I was the one on the floor and he didn't let me stand, street rules, not my ideal clean kombat, he destroy me.

And the other think were some reflections on probably the most cruel thing of evolutionary astrology, the four house and how a soul choose a family where is not  feeded emotionally, no matter if is because of karma or because of evolutionary necessity is difficult to understand the desires of the soul. There are all this intellectual theories gemini where is better to not let sleep the baby in your arms and let it cry in order to some kind of independence. But go to amazones Africa or any natural Tribe and try to explain it to them, that is better not to hugg your baby, they may say we are crazy. The point is.. has the baby in his previous life the same believes and tendencies that his parents and he choose it? And in extreme cases like abuse also??? I'm considering that maybe yes, karma o evolutionary necesiity, there is some responsability there.
Another thing is also how we in modern world has lost respect for our parents, and when you start  to pay attention to karma you see that whatever thing you do or say to your parents is a heavy karma just multiply per 1000, ancient world they know it very well

The drama was not for this things they have their point but not that strong, the drama is coming for start to see how much the mind go in automatic an that the last thought of your life determine the next life, this actually is repeated as a loop all the time even now all your life, between a sound and a sight this thought arise between a smell and taste thus thought arise, between to mental processes this thought arise, during the sleep arise is always there happening like subliminal frames stableshing the tone of your identity and life. Now will you are reading the last thought of your previous life is in the base. But it's not easy to see mind is superfast 2 billions mind frames per second. we are humans because we had a wholesome last thought in our previous life a virtuous one. Now.... Look your mind and honestly how many of the thoughts are rooted in virtue and how many greed, anger or delusion, if any of this 3 rooted thoughts is the last one of this life.... Ohhh

Really people it's not aware of how dangerous karma is, even people that believe in reincarnation they thing they will move from human to human, and its not that easy human rebirth is  based in so huge merit.

I don't know how to corralate it to EA, there is this thing of you pick up from where you  left it. But the details must be in the chart maybe the moon nodes, not sure if south or natal, and Pluto also, of course the full chart but not sure how to clarify this thing in ea, Rad mention something of cosmogram, desire for new existan e must be there, attachment, and separateness also, and some kind of fuel energy, in budhism say the budha discover the law of karma which has 12 links, and oh my God when I started to see how close they are to the 12 signs, I'm trying to translate it to EA reading it will take me at least one year but maybe I couldn't, it's not easy. If we can read with precision people previous life's (I mean really to see it, I'm not against previous life's therapy is useful, and it works even if is just imagination, my intuition is that there are some gifted people that can see, but there is only skills no method. So there is no way they can teach it because is their own power and skills,  and there are also some people they read it as a metaphore that could work even if is just imagination, that's the power of poetry, but must be some code in the chart to see it, or maybe not, it's just a neptunian fantasy, and the unfinished movie of jwg

There is a revolution coming and we have to do our best

Helena

Hi Sunya,

your comments reminded me of a old saying (can't remember from who), that says something like "if you think you're so enlightened go spend a week your parents" :-)
I remember in Autobiography of a Yogi, Yogananda telling of a passage that even the his own Guru Sri Yukteswar, the incarnation of Wisdom, did not seem like the guru he knew, more like a little boy if I'm not mistaken, when his mother came to visit him.
Fourth house does have its own mysteries...

Helena

Sunya

Could be that quote from after the enlighment the loundry?

India is full of  babas that promise never never go back home for that reason.

Maybe devas born from light don't have this problems.

But

That's the human dimension, 9 months between the undigested food the spine and the heces doesn't look very glamorous.

Even Jesus has to. Go to toilet.

About the heavy karma

If someone you don't know say something to you, maybe 2minitues already forget, if that one is close to you, you will remember for many lives.

Actually Helena, I was not talking about enlightenment at all, just about the trembling of the heart and the dinamics of karma. Maybe Enlighment is another thing. Probably the opposite, enlighment is easy but our egos are complicate I was with the last one. We can not even pretend to go for enlighment without understanding our egos, or is how I see it.

Here is another from Jesus,

Only the childs will enter into heaven

Maybe you are not interested or maybe yes I dont know, in case some one is interested.

Here is the exercise, you will understand why the 4th house is so important for seeing previous lives.

See your mind body emotions now
Same thing 1 minute ago
2minutes ago
3minutes ago
1day ago
2days agi
1 month
1 year
5 year
10 years
Teenager
Child
Baby
Mothers arms
Mothers womb
Fetus
Previous life death moment (this normally is the Soul intention, desire: I want to be this kind of human + good karma energy, normally some memory of a good deed. That is the Soul print.

What I am investigating is the desire to be this kind of human is aries, (well ignorance of human as individual separate is aries, de desire is scorpio) the karma value is taurus, the mind that enters into the womb is gemini, the womb is cancer and so on, need to be developed better

There is some important details more but this will give you the context

Helena

Hi Sunya!

That quote was more one humorous side, of course not specific to what you said, or even enlightenment, but more about the 4th house in general, and I how even souls the highest states of evolution can be the most human, just like any of us, when it comes to the issues of this house and specially family.

Helena

Sunya

Hi Helena of course I understand the joke. Read if you want from enlighment to the laundry you will find lots of examples in that line.  as a child I remember reading all this familiar issues of the Greek gods they were sooo human. If you do the exercise you will see how many things will pop up. But I'm not really sure if I recommend to do it before developing concentration, maybe not. Anyway apart from jokes what you sayed is literally a big part of the exercise go and se your mother, comeback to the womb and ask what brings me here? It is also part of the essence of Christmas

The only intention of the post was that of going deep into the thing, the "why" of it, and not remaining just in a superficial surface.

But I understand that maybe could sound like Chinese for some. Maybe for you that is working with planet mother earth another practice like just dropping all the weight of the body, and surrender to gravity, dissolving all the charges of the body structure and let them. Drop to Gaia, total  hanging of the muscles on the bones without any body resistance or fight against gravity, which is the quore of chikung, yoga and taichi will resonate more.

Sunya

Hi Helena,

I was reading again the thread, and It sound to me a little rude from my part. apologies if is really like that, and not only my self judgments, when I was reading the all i was imaging me as capricorn and you as cancer, and oh my God playing that role again even when I try the opossite ( all the linear exercise sound very left brained but actually when you do it you say all the events all the life simultaneously even your previous life happening now)  and also (the dropping of the body hanging on the bones, let it hang in the bones it sound a lot of capricorn structure bones and gravity, but the intention is dissolve the muscles and tensions into water, is actually super Ying and is described as balancing ying yang, in Tai Chi we say that even the most femenine being has excess of yang) anyway no matter what I do it always sound like a capricorn patriarch even when the intention is the opposite. Sorry if you feel it also that way.

Helena

Hi Sunya!

Not at all, quite the contrary. I actually got a bit lost in your train of thought but just wrote previously to make sure my comment was taken as an approach to the archetypes we we're mentioning and nothing personal to what you were sharing (I do worry that my Aries, 1st house  emphasis can sometimes be too abrupt :-))

Wishes of a Joyful New Year to you and all here at the MB,
Helena