School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Soul's Ego

Started by mountainheather, Mar 16, 2012, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainheather

Hi Everyone,

I having been searching the mb for the thread where someone talked about the soul's ego. My apologies if I have misunderstood and am off track.  But I somehow understood that the soul has an ego that is distinct from the ego symbolized by the moon and the nodes of the moon, an imprint of memory from past incarnations but within the soul.  If this is so can someone connect me with that thread if they remember it?  
My question is (if I am understanding this correctly) which archetype applies to the ego of the soul? and is it relevant in past life healing work?  Again, apologies if this is a red herring or a foolish question.

Thanks,
Heather

Linda

mountainheather

Hi Linda,

Thanks for sending me that thread. Here's a mention of what I'm getting at:

QuoteRad, thank you so much for the clarification. I had been under the mistaken assumption that a Soul's 'structure' or chakra archetype was part of the 'Soul's ego' that Wolf talked about: the inherent individual ego of the Soul beneath its manifested egos in each life. 
(Lesley)

I think I've  seen it a few other times on the mb.  
It is something I believe I've just directly encountered, and I remembered it mentioned here.   I'm wondering if this "soul's ego" as an archetype is reflected in the trinity of the past, or if it is simply  intuited/felt in reading a chart.

Thanks again Linda.

Heather

Rad

Hi Heather,

This is the thread you are looking for, about half way down you will see where this is being directly discussed. This was something Wolf had been working on but never published or even lectured about. What you will read all comes from his personal notes.

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,163.0.html

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Yes! That's the thread, so glad it wasn't only in my imagination. I love that you could find that, by the way, I looked for over an hour. Thank you! Heather