THE EVOLUTIONARY MEANING OF RETROGRADE PLANETS by JWG

Started by Rad, Jul 14, 2018, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irini

Hi everyone
Hi EA team, Excellent thread!

Dear Rad, regarding your answer in Marty's writing about Uranus Rx:

Quote from: marty on Aug 04, 2018, 07:12 AM

I'd like to know if Uranus Rx, also 'points toward' the opposite sign (being Leo and the Sun), suggesting that Uranus Rx is, also, pointing one toward a redefinition and renewal of one's special destiny, creative actualization, and life's purpose? In other words, if a Uranus Rx individual is in the process or withdrawing, retreating, and rebelling against status-quo Uranian archetypes (i.e., trying to fit in to any faction of society in order to compensate for feelings of social ostracism), are they, simultaneously, and
unconsciously, learning to 're-birth' themselves (Leo/Sun) into a role, this lifetime, that is not dependent upon anyone else's approval, especially amongst one's peers?

Your answer was

Quote from: Rad on Aug 04, 2018, 08:53 AM
With Uranus retrograde, relative to your question about 'pointing' towards the Sun, Leo, and the 5th House the answer is yes.

And if natal Uranus retrograde is in Leo and opposite to Sun? Could you or someone else clarify me about this? I have an idea but mainly about the opposition to Sun and since I am learning, I would prefer to listen to the experts. Plus the fact that what I am talking about is also a mutual reception and in opposition, something very new to me.

May all be well

Irini

Rad

Hi Irini,

The evolutionary intention is this symbol is for the Soul to creatively actualize itself ON IT'S OWN TERMS within the context of the evolutionary state that it has evolved into. The Soul will naturally rebel or oppose any group or individuals who want or try to tell it what to do relative to the Soul's underlying sense of purpose of it's life. It will form relationships with others of like mind that can give it the necessary feedback or encouragement to do what it feels it needs to do in order to creatively actualize itself on it's own terms.

God Bless, Rad

Irini

Hi Rad
thank you so much for your immediate and so helpful answer.

Always blessed

Irini