School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Practice Thread

Started by Deva, Jan 23, 2017, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Pluto Polarity Point in the 12th in Aries North Node in the 12th in Aries:

We as Souls who come into this life with an emphasis on the 6th/12th  house axis archetype and Libra/Aries axis archetype are learning to align with timeless natural values and to discover a new identity and independent voice through that alignment, a new cycle is unfolding with a new identity aries based on the closing of an old cycle pisces an old way of interpreting life . Souls in a relive based on these dynamics are learning to purge feelings of victimization to learn true humility  through a relive of past dynamics that have been stored as absolutely traumatic and damaging with in the Soul as well as learning to be in co-equal and balanced relationships.  Souls who have an emphasis on these dynamics are learning to Interpret, Pisces/12th house past dynamics that are in a relive in a new way so that we can make new choices and take new actions Aries in the face of the same old adversities traumas and dynamics that are in a relive. The dynamics and feelings and situations will be similar or the same in the relive the only difference will be the interpretation of those dynamics that are based on a time based  reality of those same dynamics Virgo/6th, nothing will really change those traumas are real we will just be learning to see and feel them in a new light.
We as Souls who have an emphasis on these dynamics in a relive have chosen a life that is on acceleration and has reached a critical mass of sorts and the life ahead will be absolutely challenging, adurous, painful, and devistatingly hard work. It will feel like peeling layer upon layer of ones own 3rd degree burns off and just when you think you have gotten all the way down the Universe is going to prompt you to willingly peel some more and to actually feel gratitude in the process. I know how painful and hard these dynamics are and how hard the turns are that we have to make, sometimes seemingly impossible, yes I have the Pisces skipped step the emphaisis of relive based on that Virgo/Pisces axis and man I can not even begin to express my love and compassion and honor that I extend to others on this Path, It is not for the faint of heart it is not for the weak it is only a Path the warrior can power through, and believe me when I say that most of the time I find it extremely challenging to consistently be the warrior and many of times I feel to fail miserably .
Souls here are learning that the first line of defense is  aligning themselves with Timeless Values, as in Values that help the Soul see and understand and know that there is a higher order to all things there is a higher power and we are all equally  subjected to these Natural Laws and Timeless Values, cause and effect, karma and that we are all fighting this same fight and on this same Path of Human Evolution/ Soul Evolution. I know for myself that if anyone had tried to tell me in my younger years that I was completely and totally responsible for the dynamics that I was born into, ones where I felt rather victimized by as well as my interpretation was that my very life was on the line one where I was my only protector and the protector of others I probably would have punched them in the face, yup not pretty and I had to learn a lot of hard and painful lessons around my interpretation of my life.  We as Souls are learning to take a very strong turn here one where we start to see and understand that through Natural Laws and Timeless Values that we find oursleves in these painful relive situations due to at bare minimum as a neccesity. Once  we start to align somewhat with this understanding  then we start making the internal transition that says hey why did I create this, what are my lessons, what am trying to accomplish and what is the best way forward.
Since the emphaisis is on heading to the North Node/PPP intentions  in the 12th in the sign Aries but are in a relive of the past dynamics 6th house and Libra this means that the intentions of Pisces/Aries possitive manifestation are blocked only becasue we as Souls have been living the not so positive manifesation of those energies we have not learned to balance the 6th/12th archetypes or the  Libra/ Aries archetypes. The dynamics being learned is how to manifest that Aries Warrior spirit positively and in direct alignment with positive  12th house Pisces themes, one where we are learning that the best use of this energy is towards the protection of others, to think of the whole in every moment one lives and to be able to do that one has to become Self Aware. The Soul is learning to become self aware, to know the self, to be solid in its own identity, to learn to be like an island in New York City, as well as an awareness as  when to fight and when not, when to pick up ones sword or when to lay it down, to be a shape shifter to give to the environment what it needs, to know when to react and when not. In most cases through this awareness we as Souls are learning to become non-reactive that there is many times no action to take, just an awareness of the the actually reality of ourself and others, to have mindfullness.
Aries positively manifests as the protector of life, to stay alive to keep going in the face of adversity, to protect ones life and the lives of others, it negatively manifests when one uses it for ones own emotional self protection. Souls here will be learning to fight with all their might and have courage to turn all arrows and weapons on themsleves to work through their own core wounding dynamics and psychological intentions to become self aware and to leave behind the emphasis of trying to understand and evaluate others, just be solid in the self and love others anyway.   So here you can see that in a positive manifestation of 12th house Aries the Soul is learning to use the warrior energy to be a champion for the Underdog, a benevolent leader, peaceful warrior, to fight in the spirit of always wanting to manifest what is right for all the Whole.
In this way we as Souls will be learning to empowering ourselves  by helping others by learning to be in co-equal relationships to do whats right for all  through helping to empower others who are truly in need, we learn compassion for our own truth and others truth, we learn forgiveness and acceptance of ourselves and others and start to heal the dynamics of the past based on imbalances of inferiority/superiority and  learn true humility.

How we actually go about honoring these Soul intentions is something I dont really have an answer for and it seems that just when you think you have powered through some old dynamics and are interpreting them in a new light one where you can see the gold in what you went through and survived the Universe says "well done" now here is some more for you. It seems through a positive manifestation of Pisces/Aries we have to just keep powering on  keep powering through  and to emphasize a spirit of gratitude while in the proccess.   That is a hard Path to follow as  Souls here are coming into this life with a serious amount of build up of core soul wounding and the only way to really work through this is to relive the dynamics that are at the heart of this core wounding....
I want to be one of the ones who says one day that they finally broke free and was able to uplift and inspire others... at this point in time Im just  Soul whos only measuring stick of progress is the distance I have gained from my past, thats it thats all I have. I say keep fighting choose life and help others do the same.

Will write stages shortly , thank you....

Heather

Deva

Hi Wei,

Excellent EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house. Yes, the identity will be based upon timeless, natural values, and reflect a natural compassion and humility. In so doing, excessive crisis, inner lack and guilt can be healed. AS you stated, progressive union with Source will create a daily experience of the sacred rather than on the mundane aspects of life. Yogananda often taught the importance to avoid the life of an automation through active spiritual development.

Namaste,

Deva

Helena

Hi Deva,

I will post no later than tomorrow.

Thank you very much,
Helena

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Pluto PPP in the 12th in Aries North Node in the 12 in Aries Continued:

Evolutionary States:

Souls with this signature are coming into this life with the intention of deep healing from the past. Souls here will make the turn and work on true healing when they can align the identity and with Timeless Values and discover their own independant voice outside of others. Souls here have to manifest courage to blaze a new trail find a new way through an awareness of self through some higher power some highter order. The Soul is learning to help others by leading the way by becoming that which they want to see change to be the change they wish to see in others and in the world. A life of healing by throwing off the past in a sense or metamorphosing it through taking steps in a new direction in a new way and to emphasise healing through a new interpretation of the old. Souls here will not have an awareness of what the new way will be the new identity the new voice and so they will have to find deep courage to aline with a deep Faith with in themselves to see the interconnectedness of themselves with All with the Whole.  This is like the Fool card in the Tarot where the Fool sets off on a new journey alone independent with out any idea what the Fool is doing little provisions on his back with his dog by his side he takes a first step seemingly to go off a cliff but holds true  with faith that he is doing what he needs to.. Its Courage to transverse the unknown with Faith and then in leading the way through independent action not based on others that one day you will look back and  see that just by taking steps away from others and going it alone following what you feel is right from inside your own heart and soul you will turn and see others right behind you following your way.  You help others through healing yourself following your own independant path become a trailblazer and empower and encourage others to do the same.

Consensus State:

In this state the Soul in a positive expression is learning to  discover an independant identity an independant voice through alignment with timeless values and an awareness of the whole, to be a champion for others and to empower themselves through empowering others. Souls here will be climbing the social ladder and helping others do the same through an emphasis on the whole. In this state you could possibly see this manifest as a pastor who starts his own independent church with out denomination or possibly a pastor who re-writes scriptor that feels more in alignment with his heart that is in awarenes of the whole and inclusive of all. This could also be like the Social worker  who sees that the system they work in needs to change to benefit others better and so helps pioneer new ways with in the system or leaves the system to start some new form of social work or charity. The Soul here will be healing the past by helping others by going there own independant way having faith in themselves and a higher order or power.

Individual State:

Souls here will be aligning with an independant identity and independant voice through timeless values and will learning to break free from consensus reality and consensus forms of spirituality.  Souls here are aligning more with an independant form of living and spiritualizing and will be healing the past feelings of persecution and inferiority for being different by leading others who are different and are wounded through there differences. A good example of a spiritual warrior here and champion for the underdog would be someone like Lady Gaga who completely  honors all differences in others and empowers others to honor that in themselves. Healing through empowerment....

Spiritual State:

In this state the Soul will be discovering an independant identity and independant  voice through an alignment and awareness of the whole of a higher order and a  higher power. The Soul here will be learning to be a spiritual warrior and champion for underdog to empower itself and others through aligment with the Source. To be the change they wish to see in the world by becoming compassionate, forgiving, accepting and embracing of all, a true and natural humility. Souls here will be taking action to embrace timeless emotional, mental, psychological and physical traditions of healing and spiritualizing. The Soul here will be learning to independantly spiritualize away from others and take an independant path that feels right to the Soul from with in. The Soul will be working on methods of action that lead to direct perception and proof of Source. Here the Soul will be using all its  Aries courage to unmake the past to know Source for themselves and this has to be done through heading in a direction that is completely unknown, a new way, a new life, a new identity through a progressive alignment with God and through new path will be learning an idependant voice to share with others to empower themselves and others through sharing of their personal truth, their personal story.

Thank you,
Heather

Deva

Hi Heather,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house. The courage to initiate the necessary changes that are based upon timeless, natural values reflects a brand new evolutionary cycle of becoming (Pluto's polarity point in Aries in the 12th house). The evolving egocentric structure, the egocentric structure that the Soul creates in order to evolve itself, is founded in these same core archetypes (North Node in Aries in the 12th house). Action upon what is right for all, or the whole, is a central dynamic symbolized as well.

Namaste,

Deva

Helena

Hi Deva and Everyone,

Pluto Polarity Point/North Node in the 12th house in Aries
Some days ago, i opened Autobiography of a Yogi in random and found that humorous episode in which the Great Master Lahiri Mahasaya called his Guru and Mahavatar Babaji's presence, in order to prove the Mahavatar's existence to a group of doubting friends. The answer was a reminder of one of the most important spiritual laws,

'Truth is for earnest seekers, not for those of idle curiosity. It is easy to believe when one sees; there is nothing then to deny. Supersensual truth is deserved and discovered by those who overcome their natural materialistic skepticism ("¦) 'Henceforth, my son, I shall come when you need me, and not always when you call me.'

What a joy"¦ It moved me to re-write the assignment from here.
In the area of our charts were we find the archetype of Initiation, Aries, we find that place in life in which we naturally are active earnest seekers. Usually this is a very innocent/straightforward part of self, with very little complication. There is simply something special there, asking we start to discover it by taking action. With Aries in the 12th house, wouldn't it be some spiritual quest underlying this soul's evolutionary purpose, regardless of the evolutionary states? This soul would have instinctual desires to know the Source and simultaneous fears, doubts, insecurities and past experiences that seem to undermine this path.
Due to the re-living condition this could be a soul having a spiritual quest after the spiritual crisis. Having to reestablish a complete new approach to life, beliefs about religion or transcendence of any kind.
Contemplating the expression of this energy, it is important to refer the natural aries/virgo inconjunct underlying theme, and also in having aries trying to find expression through pisces.
Aries is clear individual will, Pisces is, ultimately, Divine will. The soul senses both, and it is worth mention how this can justify by itself immense confusion, doubts and frustration, separating/returning. Action demanding some physical expression and pisces feeling unclear about which action to take. With the juxtaposition of culmination/new phase archetypes, the person's choices are either conditioning or becoming a vehicle for the whole to manifest. Or, as JWG said mentioning pluto/mars aspects, the individual can choose between total transformation or total self-destruction.

When we face the need to take action and align it with doubts and insecurity for results we expect to achieve (or of our capacity of achievement), we have the inconjunct crisis. With aries in the 12house this crisis can have many expressions but all can refer to frustrated actions, diffused will and doubts about the capacity to manifest the soul's desires with strength and willpower. But there would be an evolutionary reason for that.
Taking action, in the context of the 12th house, requires a tremendous amount of faith and patience. The active seeker is now in the realms of unseen realities. Those realities might range from everything delusional (no reality at all)  to the Universal Truth itself.
It could be expected that the soul's evolution is first marked by some degree of inner frustration - aries in the 12th house. This frustration can represent a test of wills, test of faith, for an undefined amount of time. A time for calling with no apparent answer. A search that can seem to have been in vain, with too many obstacles and trials.
Although every time something fails or goes the "˜wrong way' something could actually be taking advance, with pluto/sn in the 6th house an incessant replay of thoughts can suggest the exact opposite. The human brain in crisis mode tends to be its own worst enemy and replay the same story over and over. Aries here can also point to a deep desire to conquer the mind, to transcend thought.

One way to work positively with inconjuncts, is to act accepting obstacles but still take some action, in sense, refining the action, even if some introspect time of pause is necessary. There is this image on the I Ching hexagram 39, Obstruction, that illustrates this well. It advises to behave like water. When facing an obstacle, water pauses and gathers strength to overcome it. It is still action but indirect action accepting the obstacle, and being determined to overcome it. Whilhem says about this hexagram "˜an individual is confronted by obstacles that cannot be overcome directly. In such a situation it is wise to pause in view of the danger and to retreat. However, this is merely a preparation for overcoming the obstructions. One must join forces with friends of like mind and put himself under the leadership of a man equal to the situation.' Here the leadership man is the Source itself, and the soul is then putting itself at service of individuals of like mind. In a step by step process, after some time, a soul  can even realise how fortunate it was for taking the indirect road, and how many unexpected people/things has seen/known/learned, impossible otherwise. Through the finger of God, adding the other leg of the inconjunct, the soul is asked, for an undetermined amount of time, to behave like water, and gather the strength of a truly humble soul guided individual (aries/virgo/pluto). Trusting the strength of right will.

Contemplating the possible actions that will feel coherent with evolution for this soul, even though the natal position of mars will say more about it, to put it simply, this is someone who can be deeply moved by finding its own way to communicate with the Source. This is a person that could feel much loneliness, lack of understanding and overall inner void in contact with other human beings. A soul that wants and desires to learn how to pray, meditate, or create its own unique way of spiritual communication, one that makes sense in its evolutionary and karmic context.
In this way, with determination and practice, sooner or later the call will be heard and when the seeker really needs, will have an answer. Trust and faith are undissociated in the spiritual life.
It is really interesting because human beings that know how pray (trust they are heard) are never alone. In this case, prayer can then heal their chronic doubting states.

Evolutionary States
Transversal to all evolutionary states, with a venus sagittarius in the 8th house as sn/pluto ruler, trust foundations could be very shaken. If faith comes undissociated from trust, how can they readily trust when so many betrayals could have already occurred? How can a soul have faith if so much has been devastated or lost? It is from here that we can see one of the core reasons for being stuck in this re-living condition. Because the very foundations of evolution are compromised by its own repeated destruction in the soul's past, they have to be rebuilt from the exact same place in an indirect way. In this case, after some lessons regarding misapplication of trust and service, the soul needs to discover by itself, who and what to trust or not to trust, who to give or not to give to, by trial and error. A soul in this situation is invited to trust something beyond itself, personal dramas and stories, to contemplate the bigger picture and intuitively act (or not act) accordingly. With 12th house aries the most important discovery can be the ability to master and control its own life crisis by non-action when that feels like the appropriate thing to do. That can be the basis from which an inner spiritual life can take shape and almost miraculously witness the external world improve. In all conditions, a sense of special union with Spirit can be witnessed, experienced and passed on to others.

Consensus
It is true that aries action refers to instinctively having to do something of which the full purpose is relatively unknown. In an evolutionary state where society's values condition the soul's consciousness, the main purpose could be disguised in other's own motives or personal agendas. Rage and inner frustration can be experienced when these souls discover that much of life is spent doing what others expect from them, and an immense desire to let it all go and find their own way. At this moment, the soul creates the opportunities to act differently from what has been so far. The development of faith can occur when positive results are expressed in consequence of different action. When a new way forward starts an continues to show itself by itself. The soul will instinctually feel that a much Higher power is manifesting in its own life and possibly search for and align with a religious practice (or redefine the one that already has), this time, coming from an experience felt first from within. An experience that can and will be inspiring to others, facing their own crisis of faith. Later in life we can see here the writer of a self-help book on miracles and the power of faith in the context of the followed religion.

Individuated State
This can be a very inner challenging signature in re-living conditions. Makes me think of someone like Stephen Hawking. From outside and vague understanding, Stephen Hawking is living to prove that the God of man-made religions does not exist, from the God given capacity and its own individuated efforts of a brilliant mind, extraordinary persistence and scientific genius. Even though this is producing some extraordinary inner tension, by affirming that "˜God does not exist', he is talking to consensus society and in fact creating the necessary questions to promote some degree of evolution. Hawking does have a moon, neptune retrograde and north node in virgo inconjunct aries mars. Hope I'm getting this one right"¦ Other souls, can adjust their inner skepticism by working with animals and plants, shamanic practices and innovative theurapeutic approach on this areas.

Spiritual
In this state the soul could have to review much of its own beliefs with significant tests of faith. In the earlier stages the soul can be lost in the influence of many teachers and practices. In indirect way, this tests of faith are a way for the soul to liberate from outdated influences and go in the search of its own voice and teachers, by elimination, trail and error. Here the devotee can truly emanate from the seeker.

Thank you once more for your patience,
Helena

Helena

Hi All,

just wish to share how strange it is (i'm a bit shaken still) that in my later post yesterday i suddenly remembered to mention stephen hawking and today i saw that he just died. Its completely unrelated and if it is inappropriate the example please let me know and i will take it out. And coincidently this is also my birthday day... Strange occurrences.

May his soul be in peace.

Best to all,
Helena

dollydaydream

Hi Helena,
I love the way the timeless antenna works and that you gave a nod to the great Steven Hawking in your work.  DDD

Deva

Hi Helena,

Thank you for making additions to your last post. Yes, alignment of personal will and the will of the Source, proper use of will power, is a core evolutionary intention of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house. In so doing, negative patterns of the past that are linked with self-doubt, lack, perpetual crisis, and extremes (Pluto in Virgo in the 7th house conjunct the South Node) are transmuted. From my understanding, one can only truly know the Source through direct experience and intuition, not belief or intellect. JWG often taught that it does not require belief to validate the Natural laws and truths that govern Creation. From my view, your example illustrates this point. In our practice chart this dynamic is reflected by Venus in Sagittarius in the 8th house.

Namaste,

Deva

Bhaskara

Hi Everyone,

Ok thank you Deva for continuing to teach us here...

Heather

Helena

Thank you Deva, for your time, words and wisdom in teaching us all.

DDD, thank you also for your always present well disposed spirit  :)

I also would like to mention what a pleasure it was to finally, and quietly, be able to catch up with everyone's latests posts and see how much each individual contribution is so valuable for an overall meaning of this signature and how we can by now recognise each of our voices immediately. Thank you!

Helena

Deva

Hi All,

The next step of the practice thread is the planetary ruler of the North Node. Remember that the planetary ruler of the North Node correlates with the primary archetypes used by the Soul to consciously actualize the North Node. In our practice chart, the planetary ruler of the North Node is Mars. For sake of simple example, let's put Mars in the 2nd house. From an evolutionary point of view, Mars in the 2nd house symbolizes that self-sufficiency, self-reliance, and self-consolidation are the core dynamics used by the Soul to actualize the current evolutionary intention's indicated  by Pluto's polarity point and the North Node.

The Taurus/Venus/2nd-house archetype correlates with the survival instinct in all of us, what it takes to survive, and the need to identify one's own resources in order to affect survival on a physical and emotional level. Within that is the procreational instinct for the survival of the species. Thus, the Soul's sexual values, needs, and it's inner relationship to it's sexuality is reflected.

With Mars in the 2nd the Soul is setting in a motion a new cycle of sexual discovery and actualization relative to the specific evolutionary states that condition that discovery and evolution. As such the Soul will desire and need a necessary freedom in order for that to be actualized. Within this, because of the underlying archetype of self reliance within the 2nd House the Soul is learning that it's sexual needs are not DEPENDENT on another person. Thus, sexual self sufficiency is being learned as an underpinning to the entire life.

The Taurus, 2nd house/Venus archetype symbolizes the inner side of Venus, our inner relationship with self. The need to withdraw into the self to minimize the impact of the external environment, to self-consolidate, is reflected as well. In this way, a self-sufficient orientation to life in general is developed. Typically, in order to learn the evolutionary lesson of self-reliance we must be "thrown back" on ourselves in some way. Our values and resulting sense of meaning for the life is symbolized as well. The key within this is that our values are the determinate to who we form relationships with and whom not. Often, this archetype correlates with what JWG has termed "the frog in the well" syndrome. From the bottom of the well the frog has identified a small piece of the universal sky, yet thinks it is the total sky.

In the context of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, actualization of inner resources to affect survival, and self-reliance are the primary archetypes through which evolution from temporal to timeless, natural values, and development of the independent voice takes place. In essence, as the Soul identifies it's own intrinsic values and inner resources to affect self-reliance an evolution from temporal to universal, natural values occurs. In this way, a new evolutionary cycle is put into motion (Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house). In addition, a critical evolutionary intention is apply the knowledge gained through either personal crisis or from others from whom the Soul has solicited advice. In the same way, the individual must only initiate relationships with others who also have the capacity, to foster a mutual self-reliant orientation within the relationship. In this way, perpetual crisis and co-dependency will be transmuted (Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node).

Consensus State: In the Consensus State, self-reliance will manifest through actualization of inner resources within the mainstream society. For example, the Soul could advocate a variety of self healing techniques that others can apply independently, self-therapy. In so doing, the Soul will advance within the social strata, and become self-sufficient within the mainstream society via it's own self-effort. This becomes the vehicle through which an evolution from temporal values to natural, timeless values, and development of the independent voice takes place. The Soul has the potential to break new ground through actualization of these inner resources (Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler Mars in the 2nd house). Sexually speaking, the Soul will orientate towards it's sexuality based upon the values taught within the mainstream society of birth. This may manifest as sex performed for purely procreational purposes.

In a positive expression, the Soul will promote the actualization of inner resources that are based upon universal, natural values. For instance, using an inherent skill to help others who are underprivileged improve their overall life conditions reflects alignment with the current life's evolutionary intentions (Pluto conjunct the South Node in Libra in the 6th house, Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler Mars in the 2nd house). In a negative expression, the Soul will act upon temporal values within the mainstream, the desire for social status and material possessions, in order to feel secure.

Individuated State: In the Individuated State, self-reliance will manifest through actualization of inner resources within an alternative field. The Soul will desire to liberate from mainstream values, and individuate through identifying it's own sense of meaning for the life (Mars in the 2nd house). For instance, the Soul could could actualize inner resources within an alternative field that are based upon service to those who have been persecuted or rejected by the mainstream, to help those who are also individuating self heal and become self-sustaining via actualization of their inner resources. This becomes a vehicle through which liberation from mainstream values and development of the independent voice within an alternative field takes place (Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler Mars in the 2nd house).

Sexually speaking, the Soul will desire to use sexuality to liberate and decondition from mainstream values, to promote the transition from mainstream values to alternative values. As such, rebellion against the traditional mainstream attitudes and values towards sexuality typically occurs. The partner must share this same inner orientation towards sexuality.

In a positive expression, the Soul will actualize inner resources that reflect a transition from consensus values to the "˜alternative' values, and the meanings given to those alternative values, that manifest as a reaction or rebellion to the existing consensus values within the context of the society of birth.  For example, the Soul could become self-sustaining through actualization of new and unique counseling skills within an alternative field (Pluto conjunct the South Node in Libra in the 6th house, Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler Mars in the 2nd house). In a negative expression, the Soul will undermine this intention by living through the values of the mainstream, compensation for the feelings of lack and guilt through the appearance of conformity to mainstream.

Spiritual State: In the Spiritual State, self-reliance will manifest through union with the Source, and actualization of right work as directed by the Source. In essence, the Soul will desire to become self-sustaining through spiritual development, and cultivating a primary relationship with the Source. In this evolutionary state, the individual's inner relationship is founded in timeless, universal values. The Soul will naturally desire to help others become self-reliant through independent spiritual development, and actualization of inner resources that are in alignment with natural laws and values.

Sexually speaking, The Soul will orient towards sexuality in the context of merging with the emotional/sexual/and spiritual body of another, to merge with the divinity in another. In addition, sexual practices that create an expansion within consciousness through union with the Source are used to facilitate an ongoing evolution.

In a positive expression, the Soul could impart teachings that advocate how to directly know, or experience, the Source independent from any spiritual teacher, to merge with God/dess from within oneself (Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler Mars in the 2nd house). For example, Kriya Yoga is a specific technique first taught in the West by Yogananda that promotes direct experience of God/dess. In a negative expression, the Soul will act patriarchal values and create a resulting experience of disillusionment.

Please write out in your own words an analysis of the planetary ruler of the North Node, Mars in the 2nd house.

Namaste,

Deva

dollydaydream

Mars in 2nd House as Ruler of North Node in Aries/12th

Mars in the second house indicates that the outward-moving energy of Mars is now turned inward in order to effect self-reliance, self-consolidation and self-sufficiency through the identification of personal resources that can be developed and actualized as a means of physical and emotional self-sustainment.   Since the second house also symbolizes the instinct to survive, the need to learn about one's own sexual values through self-love is indicated.  In addition to helping them stabilize their energy, the natural act of masturbation will help them learn the lesson of sexual self-reliance.  They don't have to be dependent on another for their sexual needs.  Because this is a new cycle, the soul will need freedom to explore any previously unknown aspect of themselves that relates to these principles. 

Over time there will be a growing sense of security and power related to self-reliance.  As an extreme example, if someone can take care of their own sexual needs, fix it themselves, read about it themselves, grow it themselves, brew it themselves, believe what they want to believe, etc., why would they ever look outside of themselves at all?   There may even be a perception that other people just get in the way.  Such minimization of external impact can lead to an insular psychology to a lesser or greater degree depending on evolutionary stage.  At some point the evolutionary forces of the 8th House will require interaction with others, their ideas etc. so that the soul will be forced out of their self-constructed safe space in order to grow.

In the example we have been using with PPP and NN in the 12th/Aries, the identification and actualization of the soul's inner resources will help the soul evolve towards timeless, natural values.  It will also be the way they develop their independent voice and set the new evolutionary cycle into motion.  This in turn will help them evolve out of relationship patterns defined by crisis and inequality towards ones of balance and mutual empowerment.  Self-healing of a physical, mental and spiritual nature can be effected through cooperation with the evolutionary intentions.

Consensus

In the consensus state, a soul will identify and actualize its own resources within the context of mainstream society.  As an example, in order for a nature-loving individual to make a living that will involve spending time outside, they might choose to keep bees, produce honey and other related products.  There is the potential here to find new, innovative ways related to this age-old tradition of beekeeping.  They could write books or give classes on beekeeping so that others could keep their own hives.  In this way they could help heal our environment, aid the bees themselves and contribute to society in a way that benefits others.   Whatever resources they choose to actualize in order to make a living, they could use the knowledge gained through their self-effort to advance within society.  The discovery and actualization of their inner resources will  become the means by which they find their independent voice.  There will also be an evolution from a purely wordly and mundane based experience of reality to one that is timeless and spiritually based.   In terms of sexuality, there will probably not be much in the way of experimentation.  Depending on the mores of the consensus belief system they are born into, there might be guilt attached to certain ways of experiencing sexuality, including masturbation.

Individuated

A person in the individuated state would identify and actualize their own inner resources in areas considered unusual or different by mainstrem society.  Through the identification, development and utilization of their inner resources they will find their independent voice.   In defining meaning from within they will continue to break free and decondition from the mores of consensus society.  Altruistic or service work reflecting timeless values could take any form that feels right to them.  Such work or career will be the vehicle through which they continue to de-condition, develop their autonomy and sense of value and meaning.  An example of altruistic work could be teaching refugee populations to speak English so that they themselves can be more fully integrated into their new communities by utilizing their own inner resources and innovative ways.  (Just such a man has gained respect in Idaho by growing exotic fruit where it was thought only potatoes could grow).  Working with people on the edges of society could possibly bring with it condemnation and criticisms from some fear-based sections of mainstream society, but with courage and the willingness to listen to others on how to improve their interaction in thoughtful and respectful ways, such criticisms could be minimized.  They will also continue to decondition and liberate from the mainstream through their sexual life where intimacy with themselves or another can be experimental and adventurous.   

Spiritual

In the Spiritual state, an inner relationship with God/Goddess will be identified as the primary means by which self-reliance is effected.   Right work of an altruistic or service nature will be on behalf of, and directed by the Divine and will reflect values of a timeless, universal nature.    For some, this direct connection with God/Goddess will take place through interaction with nature in the way of shamanism.  There will be a natural desire to help others on the spiritual path identify their own inner resources by way of cultivating their own inner relationship with God/Goddess.  They could encourage and teach others how to use proven techniques of inner Spiritual Union, including the use of sexual energy to connect with the Divine and expand consciousness.   By this stage they have learned how to ask and answer their own spiritual questions from within and they will encourage others to trust their own intuition in Spiritual inquiry.  In a positive expression, relationships will be balanced where both partners respect and encourage independence and mutual self-reliance.  In their sexual life, they will have the desire to experience God/Goddess together in Union and can use techniques of merging their energy to expand consciousness and realize the Divine in Love.  DDD

Deva

Hi DDD,

Excellent application of EA! What you have written accurately reflects the core evolutionary intentions of Mars in the 2nd house relative to Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house. Yes, as the Soul learns to form relationships with others in a self-reliant way, a natural expansion beyond the limitations of the past takes place. This is indicated by Pluto in Libra in the 6th house conjunct the South Node, planetary ruler of the South Node Venus in Sagittarius in the 8th house in the context of Pluto's polarity point and the North Node in Aries in the 12th house, planetary ruler of the North Node Mars in the 2nd house. The Soul will enter personal and social relationships from an inwardly balanced and centered orientation. In addition, the Soul can put into motion it's own sense of meaning and value for the life (Mars in the 2nd house). This includes fulfillment of its sexual needs independent from any relationship at times, initiation of sexual self-sufficiency. Great job!

Namaste,

Deva

dollydaydream

Thanks Deva, I appreciate your comments and clarification.  DDD